Another covid narrative crushed

A real doctor who practices in the area of discussion. He gives his credentials, pay attention. A bunch of this we already know. He puts it all together. For your consumption. Pass it around. If youtube yanks it, I have the web address of the gab hosting site.

11 Likes

Glad it is back up. Dynamite vid. There is a different host for it on the ‘Ding Ding Let’s Fight’ thread. :+1::boom:

9 Likes

I can only lead people to water, but alas I can’t get them to drink.

Mark Twain once said that it’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. I really didn’t know what it meant till last year.
I’m glad to see some people finally coming around.

10 Likes

10 Likes

Explains a lot of religion.

9 Likes

Video is on my hard drive.

9 Likes

The progressive left

social justice & government control> science

9 Likes
8 Likes

wow, great video, thank you for sharing

8 Likes

I can see it but I have no sound. Bummer!

9 Likes

I had to use a different browser to watch at all

7 Likes

Freaking disgusting! Crimes against Humanity! Genocide it is!

Remember the soon to be Departed…

5 Likes

We’ll see what happens in the fall and what the flu vax does to folks, but kinda mixed news here.

Good that Deaths are down, but you never hear that. They just push the fear and the Jab. Good link for data in the article for bookmarking.

5 Likes

YouTube yanked it. May I have the gab hosting address?

4 Likes

I don’t have the Gab link. Here is the one from the ‘Ding Ding Let’s fight’ thread.

There is bunch of stuff on covid there at that site.

4 Likes

I see youtube took it down. Gab does not embed here without other coding.

2 Likes

its covered

5 Likes

Here is a link to what youtube took down, for blowing up their bullshit narrative.

Not needed. I see it already posted.

5 Likes

That article has a lot of bullshit in it. The death rate is nowhere near 2.9% and it never was. And vaccines have no bearing on infection, and never have. They help people with immunity problems not die.

5 Likes

My understanding is that it’s .27%. Could it be a typo? I didn’t read the article.

4 Likes