Another covid narrative crushed

It’s my understanding that the 2.9% rate is for those >65. Overall rate for all ages is more like .02%.

4 Likes

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/eci.13554

Global infection fatality rate is approximately 0.15% with 1.5-2.0 billion infections as of February 2021.

4 Likes

This is where I go for stats.

3 Likes

Lol

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/the-vaccinated-are-worried-and-scientists-don-t-have-answers/ar-AANzgN7

4 Likes

Lol

6 Likes

@Ridgewalker

So, looks like the global death rate from COVID is around 2%.

4 Likes

Global infection fatality rate is approximately 0.15% with 1.5-2.0 billion infections as of February 2021.

Not 2%. A bunch of people that died from covid, didn’t die of covid. Especially kids with the new false flag stories.

5 Likes

@Nick

I am just taking the numbers as I see them. Ridgewalker has 4+ million deaths from the Coronavirus and 200+ million cases - that is (roughly) 2%.

Agreed - probably some are reported to have died from coronavirus that actually died from something else, but you gotta figure that some people that did die from coronavirus, didn’t get reported. So, I figure it probably (in such large numbers), evens out overall.

There is no reasonable way to know the exact number that were actually killed by COVID.

4 Likes

Those are the reported numbers however they are unlikely to be correct.

The actual covid fatality number is likely closer the delta of expected vs actual number of deaths.

For instance in USA in 2019, there was no Covid-19: The number of deaths was 2,854,838.

For some reason the CDC hasn’t released the numbers for 2020 and isn’t expected to until 2022. It is anticipated to be around 500,000+ increase from expected vs actual.

Because of the covid response, the deaths from cancer and heart disease are expected to see a big increase. Those would need to be removed.

5 Likes

@Ridgewalker

Ok, now you are looking at just (presumed) COVID-only-caused deaths, rather than COVID-contributed (or exacerbated) deaths.

To get the best picture, we would need to see both statistics. Imagine the person with lung cancer catching COVID. That person might have lived say, another 6 months, but with COVID making matters worse, they died in 1 month. Either way, they probably would have died same year, but with COVID, they died faster (and suffered even more during their cancer+COVID phase).

And, since a lot of these deaths (most?) are older people (who tend to have some ongoing health issues), reporting both the delta (aka, change), as well as total dying with COVID, gives you the best picture.

5 Likes

@JohnB Agree totally. The numbers ‘Claimed’ to be ‘by Covid’ Deaths when they are actually ‘with Covid’ is vastly different. Still there will be an increase in 2022 between projected and actual. Flu and Pneumonia were virtually wiped out in 2019, ‘Statistically’ speaking that is. The Covid coverup is much like the Voter Fraud numbers. Made murky intentionally. They (both coverups) exist for a reason. To steal the world.

Don’t forget that the treatments for Covid were withheld to inflate the deaths.

6 Likes

Ridgewalker has 4+ million deaths from the Coronavirus

Right. I am questioning that many. The recent bullshit about kids is an example. Ron Desantis, (God bless him) runs his mouth like Trump and they can’t shut him up. He pointed out the kids in hospitals were there for other reasons. So they falsely say 100 kids in the hospital with covid. When there are 2 in the hospital because of covid. It is hard to wade through when the bullshit is deep.

5 Likes

That isn’t a covid death to me. It doesn’t fit logic. But I do see what you are getting at.

6 Likes

@Nick I am not saying those are correct numbers. Those are what is being reported.

The true covid death rates are harder to get. About 6 months ago some were estimating they were about 1/6 of reported numbers.

Many deaths are with as many as 6 comorbidities. Many weren’t even active covid cases at time of death. They just tested positive. The PCR test isn’t even valid.

The delta between projected and actual deaths is the best we can do. Yet even that isn’t real. Cancer and Heart Disease deaths have gone through the roof because of a lack of proper treatment.

We could have had a horrible Flu season that killed an excess 150,000 and never even known it. Flu has disappeared because we just call it covid now.

For some reason the CDC is going to take 2 years to crunch the numbers. A process that used to take a few months.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I just watched a royally fake news story on Ivermectin. News 4 in St Louis said avoid social media (true), and stories promoting treatment. There is a peer reviewed study. Click here. It isn’t social media.

Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2 = 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis.

7 Likes

@Nick

Thanks for sharing the info. However, they seemed to admit that the quality of their test evidence is (mostly) low. So, maybe it will work, but much more testing needs to be done to improve the certainty of the test results.

6 Likes

I don’t think so. It’s being used in other countries. I don’t care that people go to far with vaccines, but the push for this, coupled with lying about successful treatment stinks to high heaven.

5 Likes

Agreed Nick.

The Vid can never be eliminated like small pox. It is like the Cold or Flu. The best immunity comes from natural antibodies.

Now on top of it they are skipping 70 years of Vax approval protocol and forcing vaccination on people while suppressing treatments.

All this for a disease which doesn’t really kill anybody but the very old, infirm, or obese.

For those without comorbidities the survival rate is 99.998% or so.

For this we destroyed our economy and are being stripped of our civil rights.

Yeah I smell a rat. A Demonrat…

7 Likes

Yep, #8 on the GA Guidestones

1. Balance personal rights with social duties.

6 Likes