Another day in HOG HEAVEN #2

8-4-2018
400 yds & under. Farmer needs to get his ass in gear & start cutting the fields, getting a bit high. Still managed to take a few.

I want this whenever I got $300 to burn lol

60" decorative saw I found at a little shop in the middle of nowhere

A few years ago, a local farmer advertised on the radio his need for Ground Hog removal. He became one of my best friends.
Also, If you’ve never been on a trip to shoot prairie dogs try it. You’ll like it

I’d love to attack the prairie dogs! It’s on my list…

Went out to my 50 acre deer hunting property to check my ground blind & check the perimeter for trespassers etc. Thanks to recent storms, I’m in the market for a new ground blind! Falling trees won the battle.

all the kings horses & all the kings men couldn’t put my damn blind back together again! Fiberglass rods are busted up, including metal support hubs were damaged, it “was the primos clubhouse xxl, 6"6” high, tall enough to stand up in.

It’s time for an adult beverage!

WOW, that sucks! Glad you weren’t in it when that happened :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And what the heck is this weird message I get trying to respond to you here on this topic from Full30?

First time I’ve seen such a thing. I guess they’re wanting me to correspond with you less on these topics :smirk:

"### Consider replying to more people

You’ve already replied 3 times to @LonewolfMcQuade in this particular topic.

Have you considered replying to other people in the discussion, too? A great discussion involves many voices and perspectives.

If you’d like to continue your conversation with this particular user at length, send them a personal message."

Thanks, yeah, would have been a bad day to have been in it LOL as far as that message you got, I don’t know what kind of crap that is. maybe @full30nick or one of our other moderators can fill us in what that is all about

Wanta be my pen-pal?

Bah-hahahaha :rofl:

just part of the program, AI wants you all to be polite and considerate towards one another

Yeah, I get it. I’m just messing with you guys… :grin:

not very considerate if they don’t want you to talk to specific people about specific topics LOL

remember when they said AI & computers makes life better? LMAO To err is human, to really fuck up takes a computer!

Hog heaven under duress from storms LOL supposed to be sunny all day with only a 5% chance of rain! Just my luck, I always hit that nil

percentage

If I may ask, how do you like that Ruger 7.62x39? They seem like a nice rifle and the ammo is very affordable.

I love it! Good out to about 450yds. Shoots 1.5" groups at 200yds with cheap wolf hollow point

Take head shot ones, skin and clean, smoke like a mini pig. Good eating!

Finally here!

Good for you :+1::+1:

Happy hunting big guy!

Thanks for the info for it