Another one from NC.

Hey yall, I kinda followed Hickok45 and forgottenweapons over here.
I’m mostly a 1911 guy but pretty much an all around gun junkie. I’ve got my own steel plate pistol range here on my property and my next door neighbor has a 100 yard rifle setup, we don’t have it so bad in these parts.

I don’t or won’t post much, maybe a stupid picture here and there and an untimely sarcastic comment thrown about for the heck of it.

14 Likes

welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome! Stick around. You’ll like it here.

5 Likes

Welcome Johnny,
Both pictures and sarcasm are welcome here.
Hopefully you’ll change your tune about not posting much.
Also really envious of a home range.
Ahhhh! Someday…

6 Likes

Welcome @Johnny
Great to have you here! Stupid pictures and sarcasm are mandatory participation here! LOL

5 Likes

welcome here from Mcleansville NC…didn’t know sarcasm was allowed here…hehehehehehe……oh boy now its on

5 Likes

Bring it!:joy:

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

4 Likes

Welcome @Johnny

4 Likes

Welcome from Granville county :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Johnny Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum

5 Likes

Welcome, Johnny from a fellow Tar Heel in Rowan Co.

3 Likes

Welcome and enjoy!!

4 Likes

Well welcome the the forum!

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

@Johnny

Welcome to the Full30 Forum. I am a big fan of Hickok45 (too).

Hope you enjoy it here.

3 Likes

Welcome to FULL30, we are pleased you are here. Following @hickok45 and Ian over here means you like to learn, so do we.

4 Likes

Hey, thanks merlin and everyone else for the warm welcome.

Yes, I am here and wherever else I happen to be to learn. I’m a life long shooter but spent oh so many years just turning money into noise a little smoke and that sweet, sweet smell. In the last few years I have come to enjoy and benifit more by shooting 5 or 10 rounds in a session and actually accomplishing something. Watching instructional type video, firearms history etc has brought both knowledge and entertainment that is truly priceless.

Under the influence of some way more experienced shooting buddies I have most recently purchased a shot timer and have been semi religiously working on Ken Hackathorn’s “Wizard Drill” if you don’t know what it is, look it up, it’s quite the eye opener.

6 Likes