Another so called planned mass shooter stopped

You all know how I feel about these. This one seems to sound the most legitimate out of all I have posted. Even though there is absolutely no details… crazy how that sounds the most legitimate right?

Supposedly there was a tip but what evidence is provided of intent other than the OWNERSHIP OF GUNS.

If there is one it’s not mentioned. They take the other persons word over his just because of what he owns. Is this all that is needed for the stripping of rights?

5 Likes

Demoshit propaganda

4 Likes

28 arrests since the Ohio killing? In California? All potential mass killers?

tenor

5 Likes

This one reeks of vendetta. All they have is one guys word, and they raid the guys house. Did they even go to court to get a red flag confiscation order? I don’t like this one bit.

5 Likes

Thought crimes

6 Likes

Is that Robocop before the cyber upgrades?:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I don’t like the way these red flag laws are being enforced. It screams of government overreach. It’s sad to think the NRA is sitting with their thumb up their butts and the president is as well.

3 Likes

Remember when I posted that most people would loose their guns in 1:1 situations with the police who where enforcing the laws of the land with no regard for their rights the SAME way they did in Louisiana?
Well that’s happening in every state that has allowed these laws.
Christianity- under attack
Freedom of speech - Under attack
Right to defend yourself and bear arms - Under attack

Welcome to the NWO bring a spoon.

4 Likes

This will cause gun owners to go into hiding. They won’t be able to talk to friends, coworkers or anyone about even having a firearm, much less trying to get more people to show 2A support or start carrying themselves.
I shoot outside my back door. Will that have to stop for fear of my neighbor to calling the 1-800-SNITCH line, make up a story and turn me in because she doesn’t want me as a neighbor?

7 Likes

I end ALL of my videos with an appeal to support the 1st and 2nd Amendments. Only by having numbers will we possibly turn the tide. At the moment we are spread out all over the place and we have become ineffective at resisting due to this fact. We either need to start making more converts or start circling the wagons because red states are going blue and Texas is next.

7 Likes

I agree 110%

3 Likes

As do I but I trust my neighbors won’t go talking about what I shoot. They do the same thing

2 Likes

I even worry about Utah sometimes

3 Likes

We have a saying in the medical profession.
“The solution to pollution is dilution.”
It refers to removing pollutants from an injury thru use of irrigation.
Ironically it works the same way in voting.

4 Likes

Idiot box of LSM screaming every anti Trump BS they can gin up this am.
Like most mornings on the rat nutworks.
The rats saw the Jewish backlash at the rats supporting the terrorist Jew hating squat and now are parroting “Trumps an anti Semite” to counter the truth.
We need bigger traps. LOL

RAT%20poison

3 Likes

Don’t be. It’ll be one of the last to fall like Alaska. Make no mistake though all WILL fall to social / communism at some point just not in our or maybe our kids’ lifetimes.

A civil and or world war will delay this by a century at least.

2 Likes

Hope you’re right @Chuparosa but salt lake, lehi, Provo, Heber, and park city are looking more and more liberal every year.

3 Likes

Don’t forget St. George. SLC will be where it all goes wrong and that’s where it’s spreading to places like Lehi. We have an office in Lehi and I almost requested a transfer… Good thing I didn’t like the hot weather and preferred Idaho or else we may have moved there.

3 Likes

This is EXACTLY the intent of red flag laws and the nra and trump are behind them.

3 Likes