Another Twitter refuge lol

Hello fellow Patriots! Thank you to Tactical Reviews for the invite and for all the work you do. I have always enjoyed your Twitter posts and videos and am glad to be part of the community you all are building here!

I live in a small town in Nebraska and own a custom manufacturing company. I am an Engineer by trade. My passion though is firearms, especially old military surplus, foreign and domestic. I am also a history buff and I’ve spent many years researching old stuff…Mosin Nagants, Arisakas, Mausers, etc. I am a small, private collector and have a decent assortment of modern firearms in addition to the relics.

Anyway, I wanted to drop a quick introduction, say thanks and I’m looking forward to learning even more from you all!

14 Likes

Welcome @CliffD
Great to have you here!

6 Likes

Welcome to full30!

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @CliffD Glad you made it over. Jump right in the water’s fine.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30. Glad you could join us.

7 Likes

welcome and have fun
as to your research - anything published?

7 Likes

I did a lot of the original work on the Mosin Nagant Wikipedia pages and a few other various online resources, but no, nothing formal or official. I do have a lot of private documentation from when I chased down “cartouches”, stamps and other markings found on many of these old rifles (mostly the Russian models). I should upload those documents someday in case it would help others who care to chase down one of their rifle’s history.

7 Likes

Welcome!

We may need an industry group after all

@SuppressedNation_Chris

8 Likes

Welcome be sure to show off that collection!!

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30…:fist_right::fist_left:

7 Likes

Welcome @CliffD Glad you joined us here on the Forum!

7 Likes

Welcome! I was in a fast paced manufacturing environment for quite a while. I miss it but having weekends and nights off is really cool.

7 Likes

Thank you all for the welcome! This is a good group and I’m glad to be here with you all!

8 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard!

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30, CliffD.

5 Likes