Anti-gun bills advance to the House of Representatives for a vote

9 Likes

I have no respect for lawmakers that aim to ban anything related to firearms

8 Likes

Expected.
You can push a recycled used tampon recovery bill through the house.
Our fight is in the Senate.

6 Likes

Trump has not yet made clear what legislation he would support.

as if we didnā€™t know that

4 Likes

We ALL KNOW itā€™ll FLY through the house without any resistance.

4 Likes

While I can empathize with his pain, his remarks and his point of hating what DJT said is the same way I feel about all the DSA/dnc mouthpieces. If he was in such pain why does he now politicize the death of his daughter. Doesnā€™t seem very consistent to me. Also speaking emotionally does not automatically make his point right or valid. I have lost a nephew and a brother to drugs and alcohol, but I donā€™t demand that we shoot every drug offender, bartender (though there is one thatā€¦), or store that sells this poison in the USA, because that is NOT how we remain a free people.

3 Likes

it is too bad that these congressmen and women donā€™t have to have any statistics done by a neutral party, that back up their proposal. banning ā€˜assault weaponsā€™ based upon how they would impact gun crime, is absurd. still, that is their primary focus - why? back to our understanding that it really is about control, not crime prevention.

What do you all think about pushing the idea that they have to have the statistics to back up their proposals before they present them in congress?

2 Likes

I agree especially when they canā€™t even tell you what an assault weapon IS! Because there IS NO SUCH THING!!

3 Likes

@preachp

I am still waiting for them to give us one real example of a ā€œfully semi-automatic bolt action rifle.ā€

I kid you not! I heard some liberals expressing their concerns about these.

3 Likes

The US Army describes an assault rifle as a reduced size cartridge military style rifle with selective fire capability. This is universally been the definition since the 1960s.

2 Likes

See the howell Lee-Enfield conversion.

2 Likes

@Sarge4206th

Impressive! Thanks!

So, this is what the anti gunners are all afraid of? LOL I think they had something else in mind, but who knows? I recently heard them worry over suppressed muzzleloaders - wanting to ban them!

It never ends with them! Stupid ignorance at its finest!

1 Like

I think republicans would sign a mag ban bill.

Write youā€™re representatives

4 Likes

So tell me how many of us have selective fire on our weapons? Iā€™m betting not whole heck of a lot of us! This definition eliminates nearly every single civilian arm from the very definition of an assault weapon.

4 Likes

Me too. Just another ā€œcompromiseā€ they will do just to try and shut up the dems. You can count on that.

3 Likes

They will continue to sign them and you will continue to roll over and accept itā€¦ We as a country have hit Apathy and the downhill slide to a dependency has begun.

"A Democracy/Republic cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover they can vote themselves money from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising them the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a Democracy/Republic always collapses over a loss of fiscal responsibility, always followed by a dictatorship. The average of the worldā€™s great civilizations before they decline has been 200 years. These nations have progressed in this sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith,
From spiritual faith to great courage,
From courage to liberty,
From liberty to abundance,
From abundance to selfishness,
From selfishness to complacency,
From complacency to apathy,
From apathy to dependency,
From dependency back again to bondage."

4 Likes

You know this how?

2 Likes

History is the infallible record of human behavior. We may choose to hide it, disguise it or even run from it but, it still persists to show us what and who we truly are. Ignorance of it only prevents us from seeing the next steps, denial of it only decreases your changes of survival.
Look around, you are surrounding by people denying history and the sequences that repeat themselves over and over again. If we where not destined to repeat this process why would we be apathetic about bonding together to fight or freedomā€™s being ripped from us? Why would we be moving towards bondage at the speed of congress daily?
Denial of history will only contribute to you being unprepared.
Freedom loving Americans have become apathetic and dependent on their jobs, the government and the creature comforts of home and safety. The dependency on all of the above is taking us back into bondage.
Welcome to hellā€¦ bring a spoon, denying it will send you kicking and screaming to your grave with no greater effect than a whisper in a hurricane.

4 Likes

RUMOR from Washington.

AOC was standing to make a speech when she squeaked out a little flatulence.
So she immediately said the word Gun and the Entire Democrap membership in the House stood and yelled Ban Em!!!

4 Likes