Anti-Gun Priest Says He’d Rather Let His Parishioners Die Than Allow Guns in his church

8 Likes

yeah that’s pretty crazy - does he allow swords? :slight_smile:

What’s that source - I’m a bit scared to click to promote the foolishness

6 Likes

The priest in question is in Belize and not even in the US. Other than it fits the agenda, why is he given any news coverage?

8 Likes

In my opinion, because the media needs to pull attention away from the fact a shooter was stopped dead in his tracks by a citizen with a gun.

Exactly as we have been saying.

12 Likes

I hear ya. The media hates good guy stories involving firearms. It just doesn’t fit their agenda.

8 Likes

Headline should read “when a Shepard becomes a wolf”

Seriously, what a coward, piece of crap, pedophile. He’s just scared someone will shoot him for molesting boys

6 Likes

Was that over the top?

5 Likes

The pedo comment was over the top in my opinion, but I definitely agree with the coward part. :wink:

4 Likes

Don’t you want to be there when he has to give his account? And remember, it isn’t what goes into you that defiles you, it is what comes out of you.

5 Likes

This response at the bottom said it all.

10 Likes

Yes, yer banned

4 Likes

when a pastor says crap like that he is not a man of god but an idiot. to say you would rather see your congregation die shows he cares nothing about them Regardless if he don’t want guns in his church

10 Likes

No No where near over.
The Pope … THE &*($!^$ POPE took cash to STFU. These criminals should be in a locked room with their victims.
Local pedophile:

8 Likes

Joe may be speaking from a personal experience .

6 Likes

I’m DEFINITELY NOT QUALIFIED to answer that! You know how mild mannered, soft spoken, & non confrontational I am…

5 Likes

Easy… lol

Just can’t understand a preachers logic that would think this way. Raises the question who is really trying to protect.

3 Likes

Christians used to not be passive pussies. Guys like him are the issue. Christians used to believe in standing up to evil not tucking their tail or condoning it. Im pretty sure progressive, child molesting, Church politicians are put there to corrupt faith prsctices. They cannot and should not be a figurehead or symbol for the overall church.

Bunch of dicks if you ask me ,they should be strung up and burned at the stake like witches used to get.

6 Likes

Catholic

2 Likes

If you’re trying to sum up the two as being the same weight you’ve done so erroneously

4 Likes

I’m a firm believer in Christianity. But they are getting weak on guns. Even the Mormon church (the ones who have been ran out of multiple states) have expressed a similar view

4 Likes