Antifa Brings AR-15s To Seattle Counter Pro-Constitution Rally

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/12/john-boch/antifa-brings-ar-15s-to-seattle-counter-pro-constitution-rally/

6 Likes

To me, I want to slip into my gear and go stand guard… but what would that do? Yeah…
The stupid is growing. I will water that stupid and help it grow when the time comes. Until then, I sit back and watch… observing…
Invest in ammo

7 Likes

I’ll be back - going to the store for ammo…

8 Likes

Much like mainstream society see Militias as rabble with guns this image has to be portrayed towards armed Antifas.

5 Likes

Can you imagine the look on all their faces when you triple tap the leader in the chest with some HPBT 556, then drop the 3 guys standing next to him?
I am on the fence. Semi auto 50 BMG or a belt fed 249 or M-60?
If you have to slaughter the zombie hordes… what would make the longest lasting impression? :thinking:
Should I really go full Mad Max and have a sawed off shotgun?
How many scalps should I wear, to let others know I enjoy eating others?
When SHTF… these fantasy land wannabes are going to have an embolism while they piss themselves.

5 Likes

If I posted that today… let’s say on Facebooger… I would be banned for 6 months. :grin::rofl::rofl::rofl::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::black_heart::pirate_flag::black_heart:

8 Likes

That wouldn’t be a bad thing.

9 Likes

Always the Cracker… :yep:

7 Likes

Flagged for racism. :rage:

8 Likes

I was also talkin about getting banned from Fakebook wouldn’t be a bad thing, not from here.

7 Likes

As if, short of you selling polishing services for gold coin… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

I gave all my gold coin to thorkill for powafull weapon. i didn’t polish them, he may have.

6 Likes

That exists? I thought the Geneva Conventions sissified our military ammo, and HPBT has to be 223

5 Likes

You can buy 5.56 in an assortment of bullet weights. I believe a lot of manufacturers are now doing this because of the wylde clambering they are now switching to.
As for NATO and their rules… doesn’t apply to me. Bwwwwahahahahahhaaaaa

4 Likes

Anybody had any experience with the 224 CLE chamber? Thinking about one…

3 Likes