Antifa shows elderly love

https://www.brighteon.com/a6cfd4b3-3c7c-4ec5-a5de-a79e0e2231b9
7 Likes

I seen that, someone would have got an ass beating. I don’t tolerate doing that to old folks. the clowns taking pictures and doing nothing should get a beating too.

11 Likes

I could see taking pics or recording after immediatly calling the cops. Not everybody can fight or has others with them and cant afford to risk them. I personally at least have a knife on me and I feel pretty confident I could thrash at least two Antifas… while itching my balls and texting, these guys are twerps.

6 Likes

I wish we had some antifada here. A few years ago we had a young man killed in Iraq and the Westbourgh church were going to protest his funeral so every business in town told their people they could take off with pay to shield the service from them. I would like to see what would happen if antifada showed up . The church people heared what was going to happen and turned around and went home. Damit.

7 Likes

That’s how it should be

5 Likes

Did you see the Portland throwdown? There were all types duking it out in the street. Antifas only fight on their turf though. Those nitwits fuck with everyone from bikers to vets to old people… people just run them over now

5 Likes

Feel like that would have been the perfect opportunity to pull that G45 and shove it down that scum bags throat while all his little boy toys were screaming and running away. Yeah, yeah I know it was in Canada but I can still dream can’t I. :scream_cat: :glock:

6 Likes

Did you hear about that journalist that pulled a gun on a mob of antifas attacking him and got put in jail?

3 Likes

I did. Wasn’t that up in Portland where they are breeding those things? I think things might go just a bit different for them in the Southwest.

5 Likes

Yea , it was. I would laugh my ass off if antifa tried something like that in west Texas

7 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty obvious they only pull their crap where they know they can get away with it. Real tough revolutionaries, huh…

7 Likes

Lol the liberal arts ninjas are idiots but at least they are active and doing something…even if it is borderline retarded, I dont see our side anywhere near that organised. The right sometimes fights back but barely ever.

5 Likes

I’m from Kansas and I agree with the poster that said let them try this in west Texas. Try that anywhere across the Great Plains and you’ll just get a beating.

As my parents are both 74, I’m just thankful they live in a place where this riff-raff doesn’t have the courage to go.

7 Likes

Sadly disrespectful and cowardly display upon that little old lady with a walker. I have no idea what their agenda is, but wouldn’t they think they could further their cause or at least gain sympathy towards it had they been polite, helpful and accomodating towards that elderly couple?

5 Likes

Well communist revolutionary Che’ believed winning the hearts and minds of the people was neccassary to wage a successful guerrilla campaign… these communist “revolutionaries” are possibly mentally retarded and would rather beat up old folks and go to TDS therapy. I like that they are not very productive because fuck communism but I dislike what humanity has devolved into.

5 Likes

I didn’t. What state was this in and why is self defense considered criminal?

3 Likes

Portland Oregon

2 Likes

As far as the original topic though, these kids deserve to be put in the ground. If I ever caught my kid even supporting this thought I would banish their presence in my life at the least. Our youth is becoming a bunch of entitlement pussies. They deserve their teeth to be kicked to the back of their throats.

This is why all elderly should be given free full autos

4 Likes

LOL, may wish to rethink that, shakiness, eyesight, blood pressure all a few reasons why :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

@Belt-Fed does ok with full autos and he is ancient

4 Likes