Any Heritage Fans Out There?

Even though I have had this Heritage Barkeep revolver for several weeks, here is the first video with it. I think that for the money, one can get a lot of enjoyment out of the Heritage lineup and this revolver is certainly fun. What are your thoughts on the stuff from Heritage?

7 Likes

I love them and hate them, my 45 I love now that I got the transfer bar issue solved, it shoots low to POA but I love it, my wife’s 22 I hate, pretty much for the reasons you got into, that safety just pisses me off and I can’t hit anything with the damn thing even though it had a nicer trigger than the older 45.

7 Likes

I like my 22. It does everything I expect from it relative to what I paid. It is not the pistol that my dad’s Ruger Single Six is, I didn’t expect that.

7 Likes

Had this for years now.
Sprung for the adjustable sights.
If I told you how accurate it is most would LOL But it is very accurate.
Out shoots the .22 S&W by a mile.
Slow to load and shoot. A good thing at todays ammo prices
I take it almost every week on range day.

.22 new

6 Likes

I had a 6in heritage 22 with the adjustable sights until that tornado took it away

8 Likes

If you do the dance wrong, big wind come, take boom stick away.

6 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that is why the indians trusted the govt, to protect them from the wind, oh wait a minute…

6 Likes

Well it ain’t as bad as that time i did some crystal meth before a rain dance. It came a flash flood. Washed my gun safe down into the creek.

5 Likes