Anyone else seeing a rise in the 'Lifestyle' hipster trend with the AR crowd?

Their barrels are the only thing really worth it, Noveske uses pacnor blanks and has them built to spec.

I personally don’t care who they are or how inexperienced/macho they are. They are pro-gun and we must embrace them and love them.

3 Likes

I dont love them,I just cant wear my heart on my sleeve like that… seriously though, I give everyone a chance and help them when I can. Hipsters just arnt my crowd but I still try to guide them without slapping myself silly with facepalms.

2 Likes

Interesting sentiment
Should we embrace the antifa groups that support 2a as well
Not a argument just a thought
There is huge amounts of people out there that bought and own a firearm because it was cool to do
They have no training and free will
Some never use them and they rust in there closets
And some commit atrocities
We should always be wary of who we embrace
It may save your life one day

3 Likes

Didnt Bernie Sanders say he is pro 2A too?

No
But he is end the fed

Giantspeed, et al:

brings up the real definition of “pro gun”

To me, being pro gun means you support gun ownership and gun rights. If a person is using guns for illegal activities, then they really aren’t supporting gun owners and their rights. In fact, illegal gun usage is giving the anti-gunners more fuel for their arguments.

3 Likes

My point exactly
Why should we embrace tide folks

2 Likes

He claims to be pro gun (he is not even close to it). Ive heard his “Im a hunter” speech which sounds alot like Joe Bidens BS.

5 Likes

I submit cw applications at work( yeah I know, shouldn’t have to apply for a right And I agree)but I thought it would be mostly my demographic applying . I am pleasantly surprised that the applications are across all demographics . The reason this is so encouraging to me is that ,as we all know, the more people realize guns are not evil and scary the more people will hopefully vote pro gun.

6 Likes

You guys are taking them way too serious. I just laugh at them. Give them a few years and they will come around. Kinda like Mustang guys :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I laugh at them everyday
I build what they want because that’s how I make a living
But they automatically assume they are operators
And there not
Just because you have a beautiful rifle doesn’t mean you can shoot it effectively
Clean it and lube it
Repair it when it’s broken
I assume that if your bring it to me to fix it
You don’t know or understand your weapon
Why would you own a weapon to defend your family and self and not know how to use it
Maintain it repair it
#gunsmithproblems

Are we allowed to hash tag ahahhahahhahahaha

6 Likes

No! It’s the pound symbol remember! LOL :joy:

5 Likes

Lol i wasnt referring to fake operators (aka mall ninjas) , like mentioned above I was referring to “BRO” hipster types with tatoos, straight billed hats and yes, drive mustangs :rofl:

3 Likes

I believe the OP of this thread has serious issues like ED.

5 Likes

Ed your boyfriend?

4 Likes

I think it’s Irish like “Me Ed is aching.”

4 Likes