Anyone have any experience with Swampfox optics?

They seemed reasonably priced:
1-4 LPV scope -$270
1-6 LPV scope - $330
1-8 LPV scope - $399
3 moa Reflex sight - $220
3 moa Red dot -$180

"

50,000 ROUNDS,
GUARANTEED

"If your Swampfox Optic fails prior to 50,000 rounds fired, we will repair or replace it for free. Yep, we’re that confident in our quality, and we stand behind both our products and our customers. "

3 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Let us know how they work when yours gets in and you have tested it.:grin:

4 Likes

Im contemplating trying them out, its hard not go with Primary Arms though.

3 Likes

For the price I say give them a shot. Something to remember about optics today is that many companies outsource their manufacture to other companies and have their optics made to their specs. Vortex, Sig and quite few others do this.

Think of it like AR uppers. Many companies “make” uppers but the reality is that there is only a handful companies that do the actual forging.

3 Likes

We’re back​:joy::joy::wink:

1 Like

What about sightmark, I’ve heard a lot about them not holding zero. I’ve personally never had any experience with them…does anyone here??

tell them to send me one - the micro, have a pistol that needs one.

I bought one once. Put it on an AR pistol. It didn’t even make it 100 rounds before it came apart.
I returned it and have not gone back.
That’s my experience with Sightmark.

2 Likes

Hi @Caw

I haven’t any experience with them [having yet to find a suitable mount to attach one to my UK government approved tactical teaspoon], but TDS did review three of the SwampFox optics here over the last year:

Tomahawk 1-6x

Liberator red dot

Kingslayer micro red dot

I hope that helps.

2 Likes

It does, thanks for the links. :+1:

1 Like

Turns out the guy that started “Swampfox” optics is a former Primary Arms employee (PA_Mike on AR15.com).

5 Likes

DVOR has a sale on them this week.

4 Likes