Anyone Here From The Old MAC Forums?

Hey guys,

I’ve been a big fan of the MAC for a long time, and I was heavily involved on his old forums that he shut down. I loved that place! This is a shout-out to see if any of the new guys were on those old forums as well.

I hope this place takes off.

Jestik

2 Likes

I am!

Thanks for all those years of support.

5 Likes

Yes, I was a member of the old MAC forum. I’ve enjoyed MAC’s videos since about 2011, when I first found his channel while researching the differences between the SCAR and the ACR. (I ended up buying both.)

I blame him for all of the money I have spent on guns, after watching his reviews, since then. :wink:

1 Like

I’m also an alumus of the old MAC forum. Went by a different name, though.

MAC helped me buy my first “real” rifle.

1 Like

What was your first rifle?

1 Like

@MAC Arsenal SGL-20. Bought it (hardly) used when I couldn’t get the -21’s any more. You’re the guy who really turned me on to AK’s.

1 Like

Oh man, I wish I had another SGL-20. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep. Another old hand here.

I miss that community a whole lot. We were a very close knit bunch. It seems that a lot of folks from back then haven’t joined Full30 yet. Unastamus, Yoni, GrennyAK, Tommys229, ChaoticGood, where are you guys?? I miss my MAC forum buddies…

1 Like

Yep! Been around for years now.

1 Like

Just signed up for the new forum. I’m wondering myself how many of the old Bangswitch members will show up.

1 Like

TBS was indeed nice as well, not as great as the MAC board though. I really really miss that community. I liked the way it looked, I liked many people on it. We were a very close bunch, like family. I miss those days.

3 Likes

@Minuteman, maybe we need an “Old Timers” badge here.
:wink:

3 Likes

Don’t mess with Old Farts, son.:wink:

Brain fart…

Roger that! An Old Timers button indeed!

1 Like

Someone get BjornTheBrave on here!

1 Like

And who is the guy that was so in love with Froglube that he practically ate the stuff?

@Jestik I think you meant “literally ate the stuff.”

If I remember correctly, his sig was, “I ate the Frog Lube.”

1 Like

He’s still around. I see him comment on Full 30 and YouTube videos sometimes.

1 Like