Anyone here play Destiny 2

After wasting way too much of my life on D1 and then quitting it like it was hard drugs, I came crawling back after more than a year clean. Apparently I’m a glutton for experiencing how much Bungie loves to make their players miserable.

Anyone else play? I’m on XBL if anyone wants to join up. Currently on a business trip so I’ve got plenty of time in the afternoon.

2 Likes

Played D1 till Bungie ruined it!

1 Like

Me too, then they fixed it. Then they took all the progress they made in D1 and dumped it with a brand new D2 that was yet again ruined. Now it’s pretty decent.

1 Like

I have a Destiny 2 sewing machine, does that count?

3 Likes

Do you end up staying up 3 hours later than you meant to go to bed, all to end the night empty handed?

2 Likes

Sometimes I stay up all night to finish something. Most times I have something to show for it, though. And not just a backache, lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Don’t play D2 but I do play lots of stuff on XBOX One and PS4. Right now I’m addicted to Fallout 76 on PS4 until Borderlands 3 comes out in September.

I think I have a thread going with peoples XBL and PSN names to add as friends. I’ll try and dig it up.

1 Like

I haven’t played video games since Doom, Half life and unreal.:rofl: I have them here somewhere.

1 Like

Other than the original modern warfare gaming has really been downhill since half life.

2 Likes

“The Metro 2033” series is pretty good ,so is “The Last of Us”. “Days Gone” is the next one I want to get. The only online games I play are:

Modern Warfare remastered
Ghost Recon:Wildlands
Borderlands (soon ,need time lol)
Rainbow Six: Siege

The good stuff just isnt the super popular stuff anymore. The new COD Modern Warfare comes out in November, I am buying that too. I miss S.T.A.L.K.E.R , Half Life , “The Thing”(ps2) etc but the Last of Us and Metro are definitly up there for me.

2 Likes