Anyone Out There Use Shooting Sticks?

I have used a pretty large variety of shooting sticks over the years. These Stalker Lite sticks from Swagger Bipods (known for pretty cool innovation) are super unique for sure.

10 Likes

Those are cool, I literally have a forked walking stick that I take with me when im hunting.

10 Likes

I use a Polecat

8 Likes

For years I used a MTM Walking Stick with the adjustable height brace. Mostly woodchuck hunting. When I started using a rifle for deer (this area of NY was shotgun only for decades) I suddenly had opportunities out to 300 yards. I broke down and bought a Primos Jim Shockey Trigger Stick GEN 3. Pricey, but this is amazing. It can be used with the legs together as a monopod, or spread for support. And when you squeese the two-finger lever on the grip you can adjust the height, and when you release the lever it locks at that height.

My usual deer tactic is to sit at ground level with my back against a tree on a 18" seat and wait - so this works perfectly. Also has enough height it can be used while standing. Since the ground is wet, often snow covered, I never shoot from prone.

7 Likes

You smell like a polecat…

6 Likes

Better than smelling like lavender…or sheep innards

5 Likes

sounds like you are intimate with Joe-Bob if you know those smells, spook told me all about it.

3 Likes