Anyone watch outdoor cooking shows?

I watch a lot of cooking shows now days. I really like these guys. What is your favorite cooking show?

Wilderness Cooking

Men With The Pot

AlmazanKitchen

Kent Survival

7 Likes

My wife lime the great British baking show. Pretty much any baking show she will watch

6 Likes

Previously had watched a couple BBQ programs, worn off that kick after being in MI a couple years, critters get smoked, dried out and turned to Jerky up here :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Good stuff. I wish I could watch it. I like cooking shows and outdoor cooking is something I’ve been wanting to learn. My house is insulated too well. Cooking indoors in the summer is well, not cool (pun intended).

I have a smoker that I use frequently, but sometimes you want lasagna or something from the oven. I even tried to cook lasagna in the smoker once. It was interesting but takes far too long.

6 Likes

@EQuinn

Sounds like you need an outdoor oven.

AlmazanKitchen specializes in making modern-ish food outdoors. You may want to give them a look.

I also highly recommend Wilderness Cooking. The guy cooks amazing meals for an orphanage out in a beautiful remote location.

8 Likes

Yep, I live here in Arizona, and every day in the summer I watch an outdoor cooking show…actually, I work for an outdoor cooking show, of course, I’m usually one of the ones being cooked :man_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

ok, are telling us straight?

5 Likes

I grew up cooking outside . We always had a fire going and a Dutch oven handy or we would catch fish and cook them right on a gravel bar. And I will grill and time of th e year hot or cold .

7 Likes

Love cooking outside been doing it most weekends to set up lunches for the week here lately.

My wife just happened upon Ted Nugent and his wife’s cooking section on one of his shows. My wife says, I like her she orders him around. I tell her that’s just for the show :shushing_face: and not real.

6 Likes

lol

4 Likes