AOC Called on her Shi#

They abort thousands a year what is one more .

7 Likes

8 Likes

The Hens are turning on her now.
REMEMBER THE FARMYARD THEME!!!

AOC to face lawsuit over blocking Twitter users, following appeals court ruling on Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-to-face-lawsuit-over-blocking-twitter-users-following-appeals-court-ruling-on-trump

6 Likes

Dov Hikind is a leader of the welfare sucking hasidic scum scamming the system.
They are as bad as the other welfare rats.
Even the state of Israel hates them.

4 Likes

AS compared to the other Dems that represent the rest of the welfare suckers, but it shows that there is no cohesion within the party, and that they are willing to eat their own for the betterment of self over the betterment of the group

2 Likes

Isn’t our national defense the biggest part of our federal budget? How can we give so much money to our nations defense and NOT include the security of our own border as part of it? Why do we not have our military lining our border?

I have no problem with the wall and think it needs to be built along with more personel and arms and technology.

In the movie Aliens they put motion censored guns in the corridors to shoot the aliens as they approached. Couldn’t they do something like that? I say when a few people start getting shot at the border, it might make others reconsider coming over.
But setting up camps for them, feeding them and then letting them continue their voyage into the United States is asinine. Who wouldn’t start heading this way with that kind of treatment?? A few days in a camp and you get to roam free in the United States…ya… poor poor immigrants. I’m sure they’re regretting their decision to come here.

And if the Left cared so much about the water these people get, then why don’t all those illegal sympathizers who take water jugs out to the desert for the coyotes and their groups start taking bottled water to the detention centers? Better yet, let the Left donate their time at the shelters and feed, clothe, clean urinals, and babysit all these people so that our border agents can get back to what they are supposed to be doing which is patrolling our border and stopping human, drug and gun trafficking from coming into this country?

AND, how can we have money for a 6th branch of the military (spaceforce) and not have money for our border security???

6 Likes

There you go with the logic again. :thinking:

7 Likes

Well apparently our government has forgotten somehow that the Defense budget is for defending the UNITED STATES and ITS CITIZENS. Seems logical that OUR NATION and OUR BORDERS should be FIRST priority.

6 Likes

Because apparently politicians agendas and paychecks are the actual biggest part of the federal budget.

6 Likes

^ Agreed. And I for one would love to see a salary cap of $75k for all politicians and also have them use the same healthcare coverage we do. Oh, no more “benefits for life” either. F that noise.

7 Likes

My computer monitor is made by AOC, I have no idea what it stands for but every time I turn it on a huge AOC comes up on screen for a couple seconds.

6 Likes

@Belt-Fed

That suuuuuucks!

6 Likes

Admiral Overseas Corporation

Ya, I feel bad for you. It’s like she’s being rubbed in your face daily.

6 Likes

I agree with you . No life time pay and cut what they get by $100000 a year. And I think the people of the state they rep . Should have the final say on what they get payed or if they ever get a raise.

8 Likes

Yeah, in what company do the workers get to decide their own pay? It’s ridiculous!

7 Likes

AOC is like suck the intelligence out of a room when she walks in, stupid…

7 Likes

I used to work for the INS back in the mid-90’s before it turned into ICE. I don’t think the public knows just how much it costs, and how much more money is needed, to fully seal and protect the border. INS and Border Patrol back then were understaffed, overworked, unappreciated and underfunded. Watching the news lately it seems like nothing has changed, and they’re still like that. Admittedly, when I worked for INS we weren’t experiencing massive waves of refugees, though.

I know the Border Patrol and ICE have always been stretched thin even without having to deal with so many refugees. The $4.5B in emergency funds recently appropriated to them is a little late in coming, but at least Congress finally acted. I think, though, that it may still not be enough to address the refugee situation.

I don’t know what the answer to the problem is, but I respectfully disagree with harming them, much less shooting them down. I believe America is the land of the free and still holds the moral high ground for Western values, Judeo-Christian values and values that respect human life, human rights and human dignity. Yes, we’re still a nation that also values the rule of law and must always protect our sovereignty. But I believe there’s a right and moral way to do so, although I admit the cost of doing so may be much higher than what the public will want to bear.

I think our moral responsibility is even stronger where children are concerned. I’m probably one of the few in here, if not the only one at the moment, who has actually deported people and argued before the Immigration Court to deport crying families back to their native countries, including lawful permanent residents. But even with that experience, I guess I’m still a softy, especially when it comes to kids.

I know AOC has been accused of lying about conditions at detention centers. I had hoped that she was lying as I find the recent detention center accusations to be abhorrent. But the pictures I’ve seen and the IG’s own report seem to say otherwise, which makes me sad for our country if true.

A lot of these refugees are women and children. I have kids of my own. We can blame the parents for putting their kids in these situations, but the kids shouldn’t have to suffer for it. I hope they’re not, though, and the allegations are false.

According to this link, we once housed over 400,000 Axis POWs during WWII:

We also interned over a 100,000 Japanese-Americans during WWII in internment camps (a blight in our country’s past).

So why can’t we make a humane effort to properly house refugees in the meantime?

I used to work out of the El Centro, California Detention Center and had also worked temporarily at the Eloy Detention Center in Arizona. The detainees were generally treated humanely and with respect back then. Not to say there’s a concerted effort today to purposely treat them badly and with disrespect. But back then, INS rarely detained non-criminal aliens, at least not at the detention centers I worked at. There just wasn’t the bed space for it. And I never saw any women or children in the detention centers, either. They were all criminal aliens awaiting deportation or awaiting their day in Immigration Court if they were lawful permanent residents. I think CBP and ICE are just overwhelmed, and as usual remain woefully understaffed, overworked and underfunded.

I admit I don’t know what the solution is concerning the current wave of Central American refugees. But if we intend to detain them, I think it’s our moral responsibility to do so humanely until their asylum cases are heard. And if their case is found to be without merit, then deport them back to their country. What I think we need is to hire way more Immigration Judges and Immigration Court staff, more government immigration prosecuting attorneys and staff, way more ICE officers, and just properly fund the whole system. Although I doubt the cost will be anywhere near as high as what we currently spend on our military, I think it’ll still be costly and way more than what we’re spending now on border security. I don’t think the public will stand for that cost, though.

Anyway, just my humble opinion on the matter. I know I’m probably in the minority with my opinion, and I understand most folks posts to the contrary are expressing their sheer frustration over the situation, and understandably so.

5 Likes

You hit the nail on the head.

This problem has been ignored by Democrats and Republicans for decades and is only getting worse. Every election cycle we hear the same promises over and over, “we need to fix our immigration system”. Nothing has been done.
And now people not just from Mexico are coming here, but people are making their way from middle eastern countries, just to walk over our border and into our country. Our governments main mission is to defend and protect the American citizens. That is their job, and every single one of them is and has failed at that when it comes to our southern border.

This is no longer about a few men running over the border carrying some cocaine or weed or what ever else they smuggle in. This is about thousands upon thousands of people flooding into our country and our leaders are not only failing to stop it, but actually encouraging this to happen.

Of course I don’t want to start shooting people at the border, but I sure as heck wouldnt’ see the harm in firing some rounds off every few minutes as a deterant.

This is beyond frustration. Its infuriation.

6 Likes

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=saudi+arabia+building+a+wall&id=9AC668EFA4AF11C32217C875CE716964469C7AE6&FORM=IQFRBA

4 Likes

She was not only a bartender but she was a shittender ahaha she sooooold shit

2 Likes