AOC claims Republicans are the reason for Muslim & Jew conflict

5 Likes

I’m not a fan of that woman at all.

5 Likes

I would like her as a stripper , not as a politician.

5 Likes

What’s worse this idiot woman or the sheep that voted her in? That is the real question.

6 Likes

Both are equally mentally deficient, imo.

6 Likes

I concur.

5 Likes

@PastorMike , your jewish. Did u know the Right caused the hundreds of years of conflict between your people and the goat fornicators?

2 Likes

Why not, she is the most entertaining thing to have come out of the government in a long time.

1 Like

Trump is pretty entertaining too, weve never had a literal troll as potus before only idiots and/or crooks.

2 Likes

I don’t see much of a better option right now

3 Likes

I was just saying he is a troll and is pretty funny sometimes.

2 Likes

He is a bit off. I’m sure he’s cheated on his wife, I don’t think he obstructed, I don’t think there was collusion, I do think he may have cheated on taxes or worked his way but given the political line up I can give him a pass. What he did to the bump stocks infuriated me but like I said there’s no better option. Sad to say really.

3 Likes

To me its just the wrong thread for this discussion. I dont think trump is the best option though,ymmv though.

3 Likes

They are delusional as usual , the Ku Klux Klan was started by Bedford Forrest a Democrat , for other Democrats to exert power over blacks , Jews, Catholics , and then later Communists and others after the Civil War . The Democratic Party is truly the party of HATE , and I have no clue what so ever how they manage to convince so many that they are not.

7 Likes

You know democrats hate facts!:rofl:

3 Likes

AOC is a Moron, A pinko commie moron at that.

7 Likes

School age kid indoctrination, collage cesspools and mainstream media is how.

8 Likes

To borrow a phrase…

mquinn55 approves this shit.

5 Likes

I approve this shot as well!

5 Likes

It won’t let me say shit

Apparently only the reply

4 Likes