AOC Gots Nuthin' on Shelia Jackson Lee!

Pure, unbridled, ignorance:

9 Likes

And not to be outdone…

New York Democrat Assemblywoman Patricia Eddington’s ignorance about .50-caliber rounds was also astounding:

“But some of these bullets as you saw have an incendiary device on the tip of it, which is a heat-seeking device, so you don’t shoot deer with a bullet that size. If you do, you could cook it at the same time,” Eddington said.

8 Likes

Is you talkin bout my peoples?

4 Likes

But wait! There’s more!
The article below it is right on the same track:

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/peace-act-could-require-police-to-ask-active-shooters-to-stop-killing-people-xcurxhBlwkOzz2BBkxizhQ/

7 Likes

I really wonder if we should take pitty on these people?
Obviously they are so illiterate that there is no way they are capable of feeding themselves oatmeal without hurting those around them.

5 Likes

Yea you filthy democrat

6 Likes

Is Jackson Lee the idiot who was holding an AR15 with her finger on the trigger years ago on capital hill? I remember seeing a photo of one of these dumbasses doing that.

As far as the Peace Act, well hells bells, we don’t need policemen. We just need to send a physchiatrist to active shooter sites to talk to the murdering scumbag.

These people are all idiots. Dangerous idiots!!

8 Likes

Sheila Lee is one of the worst politicians in the history of the United States. There are so many that are close, like AOC, but she just might take the cake folks. She is only elected because she just might be in one of the bluest areas in the USA.

7 Likes

Depends on how you are identifying today I suppose.

3 Likes

Hey she’s playing to her audience.
Rats are the enemy of the law abiding taxpayer.

She’s proof morons and scumbags come in every color.

6 Likes

Sheila Jackson Lee was also the one who wanted to know if NASA could get the Mars rover to go to the flag that Neil Armstrong planted in 1969.

5 Likes

We elect people like this and then we wonder what went wrong!!! I think the answer is obvious.

6 Likes

All of them are playing to their audience, think back and you will see what I mean. They only fight in front of us.

6 Likes