AOC Says dumb Shit

Figure it needs a thread for all the dumb things that she says. Might become a very long thread:

I’ll start with this one: I’m better than you because I don’t call you names, you racist, xenophobe, nazi.

Actual Quote: “We are committed to policies that make American lives better and we’re actually talking about something substantive, we’re not calling anyone names,” AOC said. She continued, “People say ‘Tea Party of the left’ and I find this phrase very interesting…because the grounding of the Tea Party was xenophobia, the underpinnings of white supremacy…”

12 Likes

I wonder if she uses color crayons to sign paperwork?

9 Likes

Recently, she’s been claiming that Republicans amended the Constitution to keep FDR from running for another term as president.

I guess she missed the little facts that he died about 2 years before Congress voted on that amendment, and that the amendment stated it would not apply to the president who was in office when it was passed.

11 Likes

Yes but that it’s called the Zombie President Amendment to stop Zombie Presidents from coming back and running again. History people read it :zombie:‍♂

Though Teddy Roosevelt still has another term left in him. Zombie TR and VP Shapiro 2024!

9 Likes

12 Likes

Nope, she eats them before the paperwork signing.

9 Likes

She has backed off on getting rid of cattle, to eliminate “cow farts”.

Instead, she is now claiming that we just need to change their feed (I think she called it “cow grains”) to stop cows from farting.

9 Likes

It’s amazing to me how she got elected, if she said crazy stuff like now, only a loony libtard would vote for her. a person with half a brain could figure out she’s an idiot.

8 Likes

Isn’t Biden famous for saying dumb things, too?

There may be a pattern here!

Examples:

9 Likes

I want to see her and Pelosi in an IQ contest.

6 Likes

I think Maxine Waters may be the dumbest of all of them.

7 Likes

I think AOC is more of a crayon eater…

6 Likes

Shit, there’s so much material, I hope it doesn’t crash our full 30 servers!

7 Likes

^ This.
I don’t understand the twitter war between her and Cheney when her stupid statement could be shot down only by reading the very ammendmet she cites.
She again demonstrates how she has never read the document she took an oath to defend.

AOC has her HUA.

7 Likes

Oh, make no mistake. Pelosi is no dummy. There’s the scary thing. She’s does all this shit with purpose. She is evil incarnate.

11 Likes

:dnc:

3 Likes

We need to put little wind turbines on each cow’s ass. Let’s make those cow farts generate clean energy.

8 Likes

She is very successful, until the Speaker Job, that requires the dark strain to appear, spouts gibberish and has seizures to mask the cunning dark side. A real snake, success only shows she is very rich and long tenured, she should have left it at that. AOC is her spawn, not very bright, but maybe trainable. like the topic is titled: AOC says dumb shit, or in the vernacular she is a dumb shit.

5 Likes

Don’t you mean “green” energy!? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

A true representative of her constituents…the idiocracy!

3 Likes