AOC Says dumb Shit

13 Likes

11 Likes

“Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs,” said Ocasio-Cortez in an interview on PBS’

9 Likes

7 Likes

Trump said a bunch of dumb shit…look who’s POTUS now.

2 Likes

uummm… thats a scary comment

1 Like

I wish people would stop giving her all the attention, then it doesn’t matter what stupid shit she says. Keep her name high on the clicks count and she will damage us with her popularity.

5 Likes

7 Likes

I just posted this on 308AR.com

I think this same idea applies to Ted Cruz. The media were publicizing almost everything he said for the first 2 years he was in office. They thought he was saying things so out of whack that no one could believe him. When he ran for president, they realized that there are a lot of people on the conservative side that agreed with what he was saying. They no longer put him in the news because they don’t want his message to be known.

AOC is no different. There are a lot of people that believe what she is saying. When and if it becomes damaging to the leftist message, she will no longer be covered by the media.

How much do we hear from the Muslim congresswoman in the news in the last couple of weeks? I’m not saying she doesn’t have her local coverage. But the national media is not covering her recently that I have seen.

6 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

eeesh, to real & creepy to like

3 Likes

The difference with the AOC is the media loves what she says, so they give her the spotlight regardless of what we do. So might as well point out her idiocracy

9 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

Tell me she didn’t really say that.:rofl:

3 Likes

She looks cute in that pic at least.

3 Likes