Appendix carry versus traditional carry positions?

Appendix carry is not my normal position for concealed carry, I’m not sure if I like it? what position do you like to carry your concealed firearm?

1 Like

I prefer the 3 o’clock position myself. Especially when sitting. And I find the draw easier.

3 Likes

3-4 o’clock depending on gun and dress. Works year round.

3 Likes

@mquinn55, yep me too that’s my preferred carry position :clock3: and it’s kind of unnerving having the barrel of your weapon that close to your family jewels!

1 Like

depends on what I am wearing and what I want to carry.

sometimes appendix carry, sometimes pocket carry, sometimes ankle carry, sometimes others…

2 Likes

Does anybody carry multiple handguns on them, I’ve been known to carry two at a time.

1 Like

Hmmm? Ankle carry? Not sure what that would look like for me. I’m in shorts and sandals 90% of the time.

1 Like

Sak67:

multiple handguns is my preferred carry approach.

1 Like

Not on me. I always have a backup in the truck when I’m on the road. Plus, my wife carries as well.

2 Likes

mquinn55:

yeah, I wear shorts a lot, too. so ankle carry for those times I am not in shorts.

I carry a backup in my suv sometimes, too.

1 Like

@mquinn55, no such thing as being over prepared when it comes to self-defense :+1: I wish I could convince my wife to carry more often.

3 Likes

I see absofuckinglutly no reason, under any circumstances, to carry a weapon aiming directly at my Frank’s & beans!!! 3-4oclock on the belt or my shoulder rig, maybe ankle, never ever at my junk!!!

3 Likes

I wear appendix especially when out on the bike.

2 Likes

3 o- clock. I carried appendix for 6 months and hated every minute of it.

2 Likes