April 14th State Capital 2A Rally Thread

Let’s hope we get at least a respectable turn out.

In my state wa.its a cluster summin .one site says 11am then there’s another group5:30pm.
Shock!there’s is division in the community :fearful:! And everyone wants to be the biggest dog ,I guess
Nra,scca,Goa and then there’s the Constitutionlist’s the 5:30 group can’t agree on time or the color of poop.hey as another alternative check out bitchute ,there’s a link on ,regular guy training swears a lot but he’s a shooter-top,Top trainer!

Bumpity bump bump!!!

1 Like

Join the Patriots Day Rally at the Ohio Statehouse

You are cordially invited to a rally for Patriotism and Freedom hosted by Ohioans for Concealed Carry, Ohio Carry, and Buckeye Firearms Association on Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 11 a.m. at the Ohio Statehouse, One Capitol Square in Columbus.

Hear historical information on the role private ownership of firearms played in our country’s founding.

Hear immigrants talk of their experiences with freedom before coming to this country and their experiences now.

Hear young people, the future of our great country, speak about why freedom is so important to their generation.

2 Likes

Late night bumpity bump.

I live in Concord North Carolina right outside of Charlotte and about a three hour drive from Raleigh North Carolina. I’ve been trying to find other people to go with me as well but the majority of people I’ve talked to hasn’t even heard of this. Also it was such short notice that I’m afraid that turnout might not be as good as we wanted. I wish we all would have picked a date like the 4th of July!

The only problem with our rally is it is such short notice and I’ve called all the local gun stores and almost no one has heard that we were doing this!

Not sure how it’s going to play out tomorrow for us in Wisconsin. We’re under a winter storm warning. Rain. sleet, snow, ice, wind. It’s already started and is horrible outside. Totally sucks.

Monster truck it to the capital. Haha.

Just might need it. Nasty outside.

I lived in Wisconsin for 2 years and I know you guys got snowmobiles. Everybody’s got snowmobiles

1 Like

Not me. I’m allergic to cold

Social distancing Sonny

1 Like