This month the contest is Tell Us the Story of Your Favorite Firearm. Best story as voted on by the judges will get a $50 Full30 Gift Card.
**Rules of the Contest
1.Read the Rules before you post
2.**NO DERAILING THIS THREAD Comments on or questions about the story are allowed. Anything not related to a story will be moved to a special topic for people that can’t read and comprehend the rules.
3. Anyone with a account more than one month old or has obtained level 2 membership is eligible for the prize.
4. A picture of the firearm is question is a plus.
5. Submissions will remain open until April 25th.
6. Judges will volunteers from the SOG group.
7. Please post a firearm story even if you don’t think you will win.
8. Firearms that were lost in a tragic boating accident or one that you never owned personally (selfish uncle claimed it after grandad died) are allowed. I’m looking for a good story not a cool gun, the gun can be a rusty old Sears and Roebuck single shot break action 12 guage.
I’m looking for stuff like it was a WW2 being back that grandpa passed down to dad and dad passed down to me. Or dad gave me for my 10th birthday and taught me to shoot and i shot all the squirrels in 3 counties with it. Maybe I bagged my first buck with this it was a 16 point monster .