AR-15 = Militia?

The Spokeshole in this story claims there were several people shot and it’s believed the shooter is a militia type since they were carrying an AR-15 style rifle.
Am I understanding this correctly, the Left is mischaracterizing and demonizing AR-15 owners? SHOCKER!

18 Likes

Wow! That would be the first time!

I wonder if it will be a full semi-auto on the 6 O’clock news?

16 Likes

All i can say is, bout time.

13 Likes

Yeah and what about the jokers that were tearing everybody’s property up. I wonder if he/it would so quick to demonize if it had been HIS property that was getting torn up. The guy was walking away and fell then the thugs started closing in on him. He shot after one was on top of him and I don’t blame him at that point. There is NO WAY I would have let any of those antifa thugs take my weapon. At that point it becomes kill, or be killed.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

18 Likes

Antifas and BLM are carrying AR15s too…how does this make sense?

Just look up the the redneck revolt idiots training videos

15 Likes

My point, exactly.

15 Likes

I am getting so sick of commie minded people I can’t even argue with them anymore. I cant stand people who talk as though they are your superior yet are speaking nothing but nonsense

16 Likes

Hmmmm, sounds like a couple ar15 sites i know.

15 Likes

What did they expect? Citizens to allow their property and public property destroyed with absolute impunity? If local governments don’t take back control citizens will

11 Likes

Yeah I think I was on one of those sites for about three weeks and I was told “You can’t talk about democrats that way on tis site”. So I never went back.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

10 Likes
11 Likes

2 of them will never F with anybody again…

11 Likes

IF this young man gets sentenced to as much as two days in prison for this then maybe it is about time we start hunting down the real anarchists, some of which include Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, Jerry Nadler, AOC, Tlieb, Omar, Presley. So these are the TRUE enemies of America and they are the impetus and are directly responsible for ALL the people that die in these riots, on BOTH sides. They are also the traitors that have three times attempted to undermine the duly elected President of these United States of America, and they need to be held accountable for all their evils! They are the ones that need to be doxed and hunted down like the filthy animals they are!

9 Likes

FREE AMMO!

9 Likes

Remember Athens TN!!

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to ths scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

8 Likes

@preachp

Ooops! I seem to have forgotten. Could you please remind me what happened in Athens, TN? Thank you.

7 Likes

Citizens took back their town from corrupt officials. Google it.

9 Likes

@EQuinn

Thanks. I will look into it.

6 Likes

Yup. That’s the way I see the left. Just resupply points.

7 Likes
10 Likes