AR or AK

What is?

3 Likes

The corona. Nothing wrong with Corona, but chasing Jameson with it. Really??!

6 Likes

Well I am ashamed but I needed a chaser.

5 Likes

Kentucky Bourbon!!!

6 Likes

Kentucky cant even get fried chicken right let alone whiskey.

4 Likes

You r a vedy baad maan

vedy baad

9 Likes

Ignore him
He doesn’t know

4 Likes

My DD has eaten all types of brass and steel I can throw at it. I’ll believe it’s a problem with garage reloads before it’s a company’s issue. Still, the problem is that there is so much anecdotal info out their. “My x did this” and “My x did that” doesn’t matter when your X does something else.

5 Likes

To be honest, I dont dislike the AK that much its just not my thing. Ive owned a few and considered getting back into them several times but decided against it.
They are a fine weapon for what they are intended to do (just like the AR). The ‘AR vs AK’ stuff is just for fun, im not an arf’er. Lol

4 Likes

Just wanted to clear that up so if any noobs show up, I dont want them to think theres a big inter forum beef going on between each platforms advocates. Lol

5 Likes

I concur
Him and I have a lot of fun arguing out points
It’s all on good fun

6 Likes

You should know the preferred weapon of your enemy in and out. Never know when ya might have to use one.

Why we have some of both :wink:

7 Likes

Agreed! You may drive an automatic transmission, but know how to drive a stick shift! Hahhahahhaa
Sort of like pistols… I have a lot of everything. Sure, I have my favorite go to weapons, even in knives… but I own a little of it all and I use it all.
The AK though is one of the only weapon platforms I have consistently cut myself on though.

5 Likes

Im done talking trash to AK owners, im cool with them for now. Now im moving on to those weird abominations called bullpups. :man_facepalming: :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Back handed compliment but I realize the source, so, nice job :smile:

7 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade , @Chuparosa

6 Likes

Lol, now you’re gonna pick on the poor pups?:sob: this is size & perfection discrimination :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

Im just saying, if you wanted to slam a magazine up the rearend you would be better off dropping your drawers and sitting on a pmag. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Bullpups sever there purpose
I’m not a big fan myself
I owned a aug for a few years and I loved it but I wouldn’t buy a tavor or a x95 or anything like that
Call me old school I prefer a full length rifle
I do have a Draco pistol in the car though witch affords a lot of maneuverability in tight spaces

6 Likes

Man I want one of those.

6 Likes