AR or AK

My Colt has had zero issues with over 20 kinds of ammo, including handloads. Theres so many ARs there is bound to be lemons here and there.

Im wondering if DD is going downhill, Rob Ski has a video of one eating shit in a torture test at a low round count yet his PSA and BCM passed it with flying colors.

In all fairness @akou is hard on every rifle
Rob doesn’t play
That’s one of the reasons I support his effort

If he started doing ARs too, I would buy stuff from him. I love his torture tests and the dude has zero ego unlike alot of people making videos.

These are the new psa offerings this year
2 .223 with ar mag adapters
And a 9mm
These are gonna sell like hot cakes

I believe that’s a sin.

What is?

The corona. Nothing wrong with Corona, but chasing Jameson with it. Really??!

Well I am ashamed but I needed a chaser.

Kentucky Bourbon!!!

Kentucky cant even get fried chicken right let alone whiskey.

You r a vedy baad maan

vedy baad

Ignore him
He doesn’t know

My DD has eaten all types of brass and steel I can throw at it. I’ll believe it’s a problem with garage reloads before it’s a company’s issue. Still, the problem is that there is so much anecdotal info out their. “My x did this” and “My x did that” doesn’t matter when your X does something else.

To be honest, I dont dislike the AK that much its just not my thing. Ive owned a few and considered getting back into them several times but decided against it.
They are a fine weapon for what they are intended to do (just like the AR). The ‘AR vs AK’ stuff is just for fun, im not an arf’er. Lol

Just wanted to clear that up so if any noobs show up, I dont want them to think theres a big inter forum beef going on between each platforms advocates. Lol

I concur
Him and I have a lot of fun arguing out points
It’s all on good fun

You should know the preferred weapon of your enemy in and out. Never know when ya might have to use one.

Why we have some of both :wink:

Agreed! You may drive an automatic transmission, but know how to drive a stick shift! Hahhahahhaa
Sort of like pistols… I have a lot of everything. Sure, I have my favorite go to weapons, even in knives… but I own a little of it all and I use it all.
The AK though is one of the only weapon platforms I have consistently cut myself on though.

The AK is easy to learn, its the definition of a kiss design. Ive owned one and can at lesst run one at a basic level but i put most my attention in bolties and ARs.

Im done talking trash to AK owners, im cool with them for now. Now im moving on to those weird abominations called bullpups. :man_facepalming: :face_vomiting: