AR or AK

10 Likes

I just spit out my coffee. thank you!

7 Likes

Only the ones who own elite AKs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

AK runs better with hemorrhoids :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Still better…

6 Likes

Lmfao😂

6 Likes

Any AK other than US made qualifies for elite status! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

60 Countries use M4 variant. M4 carbine
27 Countries use an AK-74 variant. AK-74

By this math, the M4 platform is over 2x better than the AK platform :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

106 countries use the AK47… wow I didn’t know that!

5 Likes

Indeed :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ummmm… I think the AK outnumbers the M4 by quite a bit regarding military use. :grinning:

6 Likes

Lesser of two evils. I prefer the M1 family.

Now back to the other two. There is a reason a lot of my follow soldiers lost their M16s in favor of AK in Nam. Its a better brush gun. I dont like the mag system period. I do like the 30 cal tho.
So the ladies all have AR15s in 300 blackout. Way more accurate than any AK Ive ever shot, can spit out as many rounds, and comes in pink.

How about a little story from the Special Weapons Detachment days:
We were told that they teach 12 year olds around the world how to use AKs.
Yet in Russia it is required you are officer level before they teach you the AR platform.

Makes you think

9 Likes

Love my Garand and M1A for casual shooting but if I need something that I know will run under the worst of conditions then it’s either my AKM (2nd choice) or one of my ARs (probably my MK12 first).

I know you are not the biggest fan of the AR from your experiences but the current iterations have been improved ten-fold from its early combat debut. A properly spec’d AR today will hands down out compete even the vaunted AK, as the InRange mud test proved. Add to that the commonality of ammo in this country as well as parts compatibility and it just cannot be beat.

Regards.

12 Likes

100% agree with that!

5 Likes

After 480 posts I still like the AR15 more. I will take my tactical barbie doll rifle > the trash can rifle, anyday. Unless you are Oscar the Grouch and like the garbage theme ,then I recommend an AR.

6 Likes

Lol HE’S BAAAAAACK!
Great to see you back here @Caw

7 Likes

I am gone for one minute and you let the AK guys raise the red army…

7 Likes

@switchpod let them in, and the moon nazi’s

8 Likes

Ha! I’m pretty sure you and I are the only people who get that last part!

6 Likes

Moon nazis?

6 Likes

No one said you couldn’t like the AR-15.

6 Likes