AR or AK

AR vs AK

6 Likes

Yes if another revolution comes it will be far worse because there will be no geographic devises. Even the reddest states have areas of democratic strongholds. And even the bluest states are really not that blue just the Super Cities dictating their beliefs on every one else from their insulated Ivory Towers or Crime Ridden inner cities (that at one point we’re thriving urban centers until the Left fully took hold).

Example New York here is a look at the voting map from 2016 by county:

Notice something. Urban center override the vast rest of the state. NYC is such a strong voting block it would wreck any state it was thrust into. Washington State is similar with the Sea-Tac area overriding the rest.

6 Likes

??? But… But… the FAL, or the FN SCAR 17!
Robert! WTF?

6 Likes

I had to be mindful of all the 308AR members :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Good point. They are a good bunch of rascals!

6 Likes

FN= F**k No!

4 Likes

Don’t worry scrow, with a little time, you too may be able to shoot one

4 Likes

Oh shit…guess I own an FN made rifle.

2 Likes

Hey FN makes the finest boat anchor out there, it is a bit pricey.

Love how Wikipedia says it weighs 6.5- 8.49 lbs. :grin: :rofl::joy::rofl: funniest thing I read all day. Someone, like a girl getting her drivers license, is lying about their weight. :lying_face:

3 Likes

Ummmm…thats an HK.

3 Likes

well shoot, guess I own a boat anchor too.

6 Likes

Oh SHIT!!! :man_facepalming: You’re right sorry massive brain fart! I’m like on no sleep and just had a root canal so I call alibi round. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

If those were priced better I would own one but they are not worth the $ , imo.

Weight is not a huge factor with me but I prefer an intermediate round for run and gun type shooting. The HK like the galil is a pig but still not really bad like a PTR or FAL.

1 Like

Sear cut 50.00?

1 Like

I think so, think it’s a G series. i’d have to look to make sure. I know Steyr didn’t import many for them and I think it was a mistake they did.

1 Like

I’m gonna need your address so we can be friends :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

He dosnt do 2nd place flags.

2 Likes

Most states out west are like this. Colorado has I25, Oregon has Portland and as you put it Washington has King county. I look for Montana shortly being lost as will be Arizona. It’s only a matter of time. It’s pretty much a microcosm of what the Dems want by eliminating the electoral college. They want population centers to control the whole enchilada. Each state should have such a similar system as the electoral college to prevent one urban area representing the whole state. States like CO, OR and even WA could be very red without their city centers controlling everything.

7 Likes

Another educational video on the subject.

8 Likes

Mot%er fuc%3r, you are dead to me! Lol funny vid😂

4 Likes