Buy new guns,
But keep the old.

One is silver,
The other is gold.

10 Likes

Details?

I take it they are not stock?

5 Likes

Gold Cerakote was Atlantic Firearms “Palace Guard Edition,” but the nickel plated was an Atlantic Arms DIY/no furniture kit. Wanted to dual wield with class.

7 Likes

So are they Romanian , Bulgarian, Russian, etc? Im diggin the Saddam clone but that combined with the mustache might get you labled as a terrorist in this country, just a friendly heads up.

3 Likes

[quote=“Joe-Bob, post:766, topic:5503”]
:rofl: :popcorn:
[/quote]lol, I figured i’d get cursed a bit.

3 Likes

NO

5 Likes

Made in Transylvania by gypsy vampires drunk on ţuică.
8 Likes

Wasrs?..nice.

4 Likes

Figured I done started a war by now.

5 Likes

Just hose it down with vodka. Duh.

9 Likes

Lube it, treat it nice, and use it like a dirty whore

8 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Agreed
Opinions vary.
Just watched a top 10 tank show
The T-34 topped the Abrams
Surprised me too.

6 Likes

Roadhouse is a good flick, that blonde …:drooling_face:

6 Likes

going with owning both eventually - AR b/c its popular locally in the USA. I also went with Glock and plan to buy a 1911 eventually

4 Likes

There are several reasons the AR is superior, the older AK stocks were too short. the aftermarket stocks kinda fixes that. the sights are not the best. a huge factor is the selector. On the wrong side and hard to manipulate and noisy as all get out.

5 Likes

Ergonomics , modularity and ease of repair are all better with the AR. The trash can commie gun is vastly inferior in almost every way. If it wasnt then it wouldnt be getting phased out of service in developed countries faster than Jenner’s jimmy in 2017.

6 Likes

Dont hold back @Belt-Fed , we must rid the world of communist paraphernalia such as the AK.

5 Likes

I agree with one exception. The AR dominates every category, except for long-term cleaning and maintenance. If I am ever forced to bug out into the wilderness with minimal cleaning supplies and tools, I will choose my AK. The AK has fewer parts and requires fewer tools to maintain. Just my opinion.

6 Likes