AR15 charging handle thread

@Joe-Bob AUTOMATICALLY DISCHARGED
A moment ago

5 Likes

LOL If yer gonna do it right you have to post the stupid epstein comment when somebody post @Caw like @Sonny does.

4 Likes

Thats only a response , you ruined my oppurtunity.

4 Likes

Fixt it fer ya.

4 Likes

@Caw Bring me my gun

@Sonny is out of a job

3 Likes

LOL, Let me test
 @Caw

4 Likes

@Caw Bring me my gun .

4 Likes

well it didn’t work, Joe bob is not on his job.

4 Likes

fire all them bitches

6 Likes

You da man that gotta do that, we be just some neophytes and peons.

4 Likes

Hi! To find out if Epstein killed himself, say @Joe-Bob Bring me my gun .

Sonny can do this part im more into bumping threads, tbh

5 Likes

Anyhow, back to charging handles. I switched back to mil spec stuff. I would like to find a mil spec CH coated in Nickle Boron or something similar though.

The bad thing with ARs is all the gucci gear, its a literal rabbit hole. Ive spent way too much on fancy pants shit that couldve went to ammo damn it.

6 Likes

No, if’n yer gonna put @Sonny out of business, it has to be all the way.

4 Likes

I bought a few of the cheap unbranded charging handles. the look good as a raptor. just don’t have the engraving that you can’t see anyway. never had one break.

5 Likes

Ive only had one actually break. Badger ord. , I use to deliberatly see if I could break stuff though.

5 Likes

The cheapo charging handles will work fine under normal use. However, I wouldn’t try beating on one to clear a jam. I saw a post somewhere about that scenario.

5 Likes

I have 2 or 3 raptors and a couple other more expensive ones. these I have look identical to a raptor and feel just as stout. might be a different metal composition that can’t be seen. I have them on 10’s and 15’s

7 Likes

I agree. The higher end products likely cost more due to manufacturing processes, types of alloy, quality control, etc, etc.

5 Likes

Shoot if I break one I could replace it five times for what a raptor cost. think those in that pic were 15 each and the 10s I think were about 20. I did get one from delta force and it was a POS. it looked nothing like those in pic. it wouldn’t latch up. the lock was way too short. I tried it on three different brand guns and it was the same. I tried filling a bit on it and to make it work the latch would have been very weak. I trash canned it

5 Likes

Use mil spec, Eugene Stoner knew a thing or two about these wonderful rifles.

5 Likes