AR15 trigger (poll)

I’ve got 5 or 6 geissele but have moved on to larue. They are smooth and a fraction of the cost

8 Likes

Agree 100%. I do think you missed the sarcasm in the last part of my post though. :wink:

6 Likes

Dosnt Gieselle provide triggers to the Military like the SOPMOD program and SOCOM and all that?

3 Likes

I am a weird guy…
Get this my favorite trigger is a mil spec hammer spring on an LWRC Hammer with a Mega Arms trigger bow. Set so I have plenty of reset and a slight amount of over travel so it is reliable.
That’s on my daily carry… ok, about 5 of my ARs run this setup. Weather they are an LWRC or not.
If I am not running that setup (I have XL hands that are not fat) I run anything from Hiperfire. I really like the 24-C and have 3 on my precision ARs and one is on my belt fed.
Not a fan of the 2 stage trigger. I keep my finger off the switch until I am ready to fire.
The Hiperfire triggers are extremely crisp and very fast. Very…

Priced right too.

5 Likes

I agree with finger off the bang switch till its time. But I hunt and a lot of time I use the first stage of a two stage to settle me down when a critter is in my sights. Found this out quite by accident many years ago. My self protection rifles all run single stage. One for now has mil spec that alright and I am not sure what the 300 black out has as it was a complete setup bought. Pistol version from ATI. factory weapon with what ever trigger they run. Its good enough as all it want out of it is up close work

5 Likes

For some time they were kinda of the only precision game in town for .mil due to not using low powered springs and hammers. Mil primers can be tough

7 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Still using coated mil spec triggers on my ARs, no fancy pants triggers anymore.

7 Likes

I’m still running single stage drop-in’s. It seems that more companies are making them lately, which is good for prices.

8 Likes

I am still having the most luck with the new defunct Mega Arms trigger bow with an LWRC hammer.
But seeing as how they are nearly gone, the Hiperfire triggers are my next choice.
Though Larue and Sig Sauer have triggers out now that work quite well for the price points.

7 Likes

Mega Arms is gone?

8 Likes

Couldn’t vote twice unlike the demoncraps who can, heck they can even vote for the dead! I would also have voted for Geisselle and not just other 2 stage.

6 Likes

Yep… for about 2 years now. Totally bummed.

6 Likes

That blows, they made the nicest recievers. Super tight fit. Never used anything else of theirs though.

6 Likes

I used quite a bit if their stuff. All of it was great.

4 Likes

So what happened to ZEV buying them?

3 Likes

They may have… but they didn’t continue the name or what they were producing. The entire product line was dropped. Zev now makes their own AR parts… but they are ZEV… not Mega Arms. They probably just bought the facility and the machinery.

4 Likes

Makes sense. What a bummer.

4 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

hey now… bump stocks are illegal :no_entry_sign:

5 Likes