Are our gun rights being chipped away?

Click on the image for the article

we%20the%20people

7 Likes

Dumbass frogs good one TR👍

5 Likes

I know many of us have written/continue to write to our representatives. I think it’s time we put our Sheriff’s on notice here and find out where they stand on this issue.

https://cspoa.org/vet-your-sheriff/

5 Likes

I agree, it’s time to make more noise. Start at your local level and work up to see what you can handle. Not everyone is cut out for the national stage, or even state level. But deal with your city, or village, or county.

5 Likes

Then, we get the NSA (National Sheriff Assoc) and the CSPOA (Constitutional Sheriff and Peace Officer Assoc) to draft a letter about gun confiscation and the potential of gun bans stating that they will not allow this to happen in their counties and will not enfoce such laws, and have every sheriff sign it and send it in to Congress and the President. But it’s up to us right now to send this survey out to our county sheriff and any contiguous county and get them all turned in.

Send this to your friends and everyone you know and have them do the same.

5 Likes

We had a sheriff that was a problem in another county. We confronted him. He threatened to arrest my friend Bill if he came back to the park with a firearm. The next day there was 20 people in that park. He again made the same threat. He was informed of the law and that he was violating it. He said he didn’t care what the law says, and will arrest anyone that comes back. He was told tomorrow there will be 100 people here. That night he got a phone call from the state AG and told this is the law, and you will stand down. That ended our mission, Bill went back, no problem.

Know the law, never stand down.

8 Likes

I’ve sent an email off to my sheriff, incuding the links and also an attached .pdf. I might also print and send via snail mail.
I also sent this to some people in Marion County, IN (Indianapolis) and asked them to do the same.
I noticed on my Sheriff’s FB page they have the creed. Is the creed different than their oath? Do all Sheriffs have the same oath? Because no where in the creed does it mention the constitution. It says “rule of law”
Mission

INDIANA SHERIFF’S ASSOCIATION
SHERIFF’S CREED
I AM THE SHERIFF OF MY COUNTY.
I AM A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. I AM A PROTECTOR OF OUR CITIZENS AND THE RULE OF LAW.
I SERVE THE PEOPLE OF MY COUNTY.
I LIVE MY OATH OF OFFICE.
I WILL ALWAYS PLACE GOD FIRST, AND PRAY FOR WISDOM TO FULFILL MY DUTY.
I EXERCISE MY DISCRETION CAREFULLY AND UPON FULL INVESTIGATION AND THOROUGH CONSIDERATION OF ALL THE FACTS.
I AM TRAINED IN THE LAW. I AM COMMITTED TO THE RULE OF LAW.
I AM THE LEADER OF MY OFFICE. I AM THEIR ROLE MODEL.
I AM AN EXPERT AND A PROFESSIONAL.
I WILL NEVER ACCEPT FAILURE OF MYSELF OR FAILURE OF MY OFFICE.
I WILL MAKE NO EXCUSES.
I WILL NEVER QUIT.
I STAND READY TO ENFORCE THE LAWS OF THIS STATE, TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE THE CITIZENS OF MY COUNTY.
I AM A GUARDIAN OF EVERYONE IN MY COUNTY; THE WEALTHY AND THE POOR AND INFLUENTIAL AND THOSE THAT ARE NOT.
I AM A GUARDIAN OF FREEDOM, THE RULE OF LAW AND THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE.
I AM THE SHERIFF OF MY COUNTY.

5 Likes

5 Likes