Are people getting dumber?

This isnt gun related but
I figured it was a good article. https://reason.com/blog/2018/06/15/people-are-getting-dumber-the-flynn-effe

How is this for an explanation:

Liberals tend to have more kids than conservatives. More liberals —> dumber society. Could help explain all the stupid anti-gun efforts (instead of truly attacking the real problems - people that should not have guns due to criminal intent, mentally deranged, etc.).

Are people actually getting dumber in intellect or it just their education is weak.
Could be that the educational systems are more interested in promoting an agenda than education.

Thats weird, didnt the nazis do both pretty well?

And yes Robert, Be best.

Robert:

I am not sure what point you are trying to make, here.

I don’t care how many people Hitler killed directly. He certainly encouraged and/or promoted the death of millions of people. Hard to call him a good guy after doing that.

Well looking at the northeast and libturd wonderlands, the South HAS finally won.

#2 History most certainly is not always accurate , and it is written by the victors.

Robert:

Sorry, I should have been more expressive of my gratitude for all the wonderful things you have shared with me (and us all). Thank you!

However, I still don’t quite get what you are trying to say about Hitler.

Sure, I doubt that any person is bad in every way. But, Hitler’s misdeeds surely outweigh everything else he did in his life. And no, I don’t think we will know all the facts about him or Nazi Germany, ever. But, we certainly know enough to judge him and them the way we have.

Certain evils are universal, though they may not be touted as such. I think the 10 Commandments are a pretty good (not perfect) starting place for what could be considered evil (not following those commandments, that is).

Sure, there are some gray areas in life and depending on what side you come from, a certain event or philosophy might be considered good, or evil. But, that only helps us understand the other side a little better to know that they may have a different way of looking at things. It generally does not change our philosophy or direction in life. Just think about all the (misguided!) anti-gunners. There isn’t an argument or thought that they can share with us that will change our opinion of guns. And, unfortunately, we likely can’t change many of their minds about guns, either.

Pretty sure saraluck is a bot.

yes we are getting dumber - no wars or major armed conflicts killing off the ones too stupid to live.

Why is the bot agreeing with @JohnB ? :thinking:
Must be collaboration… @full30nick

Sorry, jf89, no collaboration. Never heard of saraluck9090 before the post agreeing with me.

Nobody wants to watch those videos.

Its ok if you are collaborating, I wouldnt hold it against you. These bots are getting crafty…they come on here as some wiley temptress like saraluck9090 then begin performing mind control and abducting mods then replacing them with plants…crazy stuff.

The Plant could just be a collaborator(who I will refer too as A Jane Fonda for now on) or it could be a bot…youre the bot slayer here, you tell me?

Jane Fonda wasnt Russian.

Im talking about collaboratoration. JohnB said he is innocent , so I believe him.

Possibly Full30nick. I think full30tom might be buried in his rose garden.