Are there any Bear Creek Arsenal fans out there?

6 Likes

I like BCA, they make a good product for guys like me on budgets

8 Likes

450 Bushmaster has to have some bang to it

5 Likes

I have a 7.62x39 upper from BCA. Still breaking it in but I think it is more the caliber and magazines than the upper itself that was causing feeding and ejection problems. A 308 buffer and recoil spring has helped with most of the issues as well as buying different magazines. I also have purchased 2 6.5 grendel barrels from them that shoot well.

8 Likes

I have yet to buy anything from BCA but definitely will be, heard some great reviews…seems pretty Stellar company!

4 Likes

I just told them on IG, that I am waiting on them to restock the 10.5 300 I want. Once I have that, I can assemble it with the PSA lower I m ordering for a starter, then add the Faxon Match barrel and CMC Trigger I want over time and a better BCG. Poor mans road to a wicked little SOCOM type rig​:sunglasses::nerd_face:

5 Likes

I just checked also for the same one, they are all sold out…ugh you and I will be biting our nails for that build!! :joy::joy: any idea when they will be back in stock?

5 Likes

Well I just ordered this from PSA, came with the enhanced polished trigger for $139 in OD Green…the color I wanted, do at least I got this before it sold out again​:rofl::joy::beers:

4 Likes

This one

4 Likes

Liking there products @PoorConservative!

3 Likes

I have the 450bushmaster upper from them that @ArmedEyeDoc posted the link for awhile back. Have yet to shoot it, have 1 more part I am waiting on.

5 Likes

Glad to know I could be of help. I’m always willing to help others spend their money.:rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks buddy, I did hear about it from someone else after purchasing but I been working a lot so the rant didn’t last long. :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

LoL, anticipation! Ain’t it a bitch!

4 Likes

My first BCA experience started not so good, got a 10.5 in. 300 BO barrel that was not concentric with the threads so would not work with a suppressor.Sent an email about the issue and got a phone call within the hour, had a pre-paid postage label just minutes after the call. Just over a week later the new barrel arrived and it lined up fine for the suppressor. I have yet to use it since I had already ordered a Nordic Comp barrel for the build so I don’t know how it shoots but for $49.99 the customer service was stellar!

6 Likes

If you call Armalite they will make you up a buffer tube kit. That’s what I did. 4 days from ordered to on my front porch.

4 Likes

I have bought from Extreem and have had fast shipping from them.

3 Likes

The uppers are back in stock @PoorConservative

4 Likes

Got the notification this afternoon, placed my order, had confirmation at 5pm​:grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::laughing:. Thanks for the heads up sire,. Made my day!

2 Likes

Lol…me too, just need a lower now! Checking on the PSA!

3 Likes