Are we getting our rights back?

After decades of losing our 2A rights one chip at a time, are we getting back what we lost? The anti-gun like to say they’re winning. But are they? This is a map of the US showing our right to carry over the years.

right%20to%20carry

11 Likes

We have gotten a lot of them back, but only at the cost of loosing out on other options permanently! Take the Russian AK bans. Foreign country assault weapons ban. Full auto ban. I could go on but Both you and I have seen what we use to have compared to today.

8 Likes

This won’t be a certainty until this next series of “assault weapons” and other such bans are gone in to vapor.

6 Likes

We need to make sure we stay on it at our state and local level. Watch for those bills, go to meetings, hit them with facts.

6 Likes

Hear,hear.and vote everytime! And make those calls and show up for face to face anytime you can! And my favorite bitchin point,we really need to do someting about commie teachers unions!
They corrupt our youth (future)!

5 Likes

Absolutely right!! :+1:

6 Likes

I guess it depends on how you look at it. They have been winning in the full auto arena and I wish we still had those sitting new to be bought but we don’t.

5 Likes

You can still buy full auto here, just no new ones are made and the ones out there are sky high on price. but they are still legal to buy and own.

9 Likes

Filling out paperwork and paying a $200 fine at the same time is infringing on my right. Telling a manufacturer they cannot sell to me is infringing on my right.

9 Likes

No argument here on any of that, the 200 dollar stamp was in effect before the ban.

10 Likes

The $200 stamp is from prohibition, making the price of a Thompson the same price as a new car. The same as the Hughes amendment. An M60 that is working should be as cheap as a new AR considering the more modern and better choices. It should not cost the price of a new car.

5 Likes

In the early 80’s thompsons were going for 800 to 1200. depending on model, I had a chance to buy two maramount M-60’s for five grand back then and declined. big mistake. M-16’s were goin for 400 to 800 depending on model and make.

9 Likes

Apparent a four year bump, a few moments later

6 Likes

lol :rofl:

5 Likes