Are you a winner? Help Wanted

Ok

If you’ve won a FULL30 gift card I need help and now is the time to employ it

If you’ve not won but want to be a winner anyhow please checkout our newest offering on the store

Sales have been in a slump and we need to do something, so, what we’ve begun is a shift away from Shopify apps which has been essentially from what I can tell Miami (at best) sweat shop fulfillment, hey, thats fair, its hot in Miami, and T shirt pressing is hot too

We’ve partnered with a small outfit that is EXTREMELY quality driven, much of the delay in getting this going is he’s tested everything to be perfect, we’re still rushing this before its truly ready but a line has been drawn, if the store doesnt turn a profit this month

:axe:

So please, do some shopping with us, free shipping has been lowered to 30.00

Thank you all!

8 Likes

And yes

I ordered one myself!

9 Likes

So, did I, but we need a bigger option.

7 Likes

I see you did, I can ask if we can do XXXL and have yours “up” graded if so, I’ll let you know and update the store for your friends :grin:

9 Likes

What can I say, we need room.

9 Likes

I just sent the request, thank you BTW!

9 Likes

No sweat, I can squeeze into an XXL sometimes, but the 1911 can’t

9 Likes

I do XXL so I can conceal my belly. I got 2 of them.

10 Likes

Fantastic!

I just sent the order over, he works weekends and will see these in the AM, pretty awesome guys thanks so much!

9 Likes

I’ll look at getting another shirt.

9 Likes

At risk of putting my foot in my mouth, and hurting some feelings… Has anyone thought about a small Full30 logo on the chest of a shirt or hoodie like the t-shirt has, and then making some larger design on the back like a Glock :joy: :rofl: , or a 1911, a revolver, an AR-15, etc. or some other stuff like an American Flag, the 2nd amendment written out, etc.

11 Likes

Got 2 in black slim and trim I got that was it, xtra xtra slim and trim. :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Very nice to see this morning thank you!

And two no less, all the better!!

I’ll create whatever we get people wanting and ordering, if there’s something specific you’ll order I can draft the art to taste, and we have room for producers to earn money from them so I imagine if you wanted a company brand and to order a few for the counter I can price better for that as well :trump:

10 Likes

Well you know it’s kinda tough to put an AR under a small tee shirts so… :yep:

12 Likes

Soooo…

Trench-coats on order?

10 Likes

I like to think of mine as a comforter :innocent:

9 Likes

First look and WOW!

I REALLY need you guys to order one, and you guys with those recent gift certificates are just as good of candidates as the guys using @Belt-Fed 's :visa: card

8 Likes

Done ordered a shirt.

7 Likes

Well that’s a start in the right direction, keep going to improve the selections in the store but we need more.

7 Likes

Thank you, I’m planning to drop all the current items and rebuild based on only what Ember supplies for now, perhaps some exceptions,(coffee mugs he don’t do yet) not 100% committed as were just getting it rolling

But it was not earning its keep as it was, these orders really help, thank you all!

That particular design above was meant to reflect a barrel crown and refiling with modern crossed swords and shield, defending the faith is meant straight up as in protecting our firearms videos or, however the wearer interprets for themselves :wink:

8 Likes