Are you a winner? Help Wanted

That would be a wise move… I’ve seen better things at the Good Will or a garage sale, you’re promoting Full30 and it would be a good idea to have some things that would actually benefit Full30 and have things that people actually would want to buy.

9 Likes

I gotta go with detonics on this one, there is nothing in that store i would want to buy. I hate to sound like the butt hole and detonics is the only one here that has the balls to say it. but i’m with him on this one.

9 Likes

Well both of you fine spoken gentlemen are hereby cordially invited to buy a new shirt!

Help push start this engine!

8 Likes

I looked thru what is offered in the store and was not impressed. I don’t wear anything with a logo on it no matter what it is for and don’t drink coffee so I do not need any cups. I would suggest getting some stuff for shooting related activities like cleaning kits , shooting mats , targets, knives .

9 Likes

and i will be honest again, try to make that stuff more reasonably priced, nearly 30 bucks for one of the cheap made high profile truckers hats is a bit excessive. nobody wears those things anymore anyway but hip hop folks and for that price that girl should come with it.

9 Likes

Are you guys advertising these contests in the videos? Every now and again drop an add for the contests. Word will get out

8 Likes

Again… I would like to buy something from the store, the new shirt is ok, just ok… @Robert you need to look at other retail places and see what they’re offering. If you have quality things they will sell.

I’m just a brutally honest asshole with no filter, you put a pig in a tuxedo and what do you have ? A pig in a tuxedo.

Here is a good suggestion from

And I might add to the list, a rifle case, pistol case, silicon cloth, people like stuff like that, not garage sale shit. And I agree with @Belt-Fed

Again if I hurt your feelings @Robert sorry but this too will pass.

8 Likes

Slow up, I was fortunate to make t this far, I went through and tried other eCommerce platforms, they’re all the same, the method I have to use to accomplish this is not plug and play, it will be item by item and order by order,

My feelings are of excitement, a genuine positive outlook for all of us in this venture,
I finally figured out how to hack the store so I can add 3rd party vendors, I’m starting with Justin with Ember, he’s Vet and I’m proud to work with him,

I never joined any uniformed service, my service was GPO/GSA contracting to largely the Army some AF/USMC but always a pride to work with any of them, that’s not changed,
can we find a cheaper outfit… if another Vet with the same quality conscientiousness as Justin comes along perhaps we’ll have that discussion, right now I’m just happy we found a way out of the Shopify app trap

What this shirt represents is a test to see how this is going to work, and of course customer satisfaction, these orders are relayed one by via email, if it works well, I’ll begin tearing out the old, replacing with new, manually one at a time with no software, I appreciate even the replies in the thread

Thank you all again

9 Likes

Mine came in today. I didn’t even know it had shipped, thank you @Robert I got my 3X and there is room for my “friends” to go with me. The quality is also much better than the last shirt, as soon as my wife opened it she made a comment on how it felt.

8 Likes

Excellent report!!

7 Likes

Looking for member photos to use in the store!

https://store.full30.com/collections/ember-printing-collection/products/defending-the-faith

Just post them in the swag thread

Royalties paid once a scout picks you up from Glock Magazine :wink:

6 Likes