Are you crazy? No, you're being gaslighted.

Who is that?

9 Likes

The gent who authored the article. Beyond that I donā€™t recall. In case it was copyrighted I wanted to make sure he got credit.

10 Likes

I googled the name and thereā€™s tons of people, including a few authors/journalists.

9 Likes

I wish I could help you further but I get a hundred or so emails every day and I just donā€™t remember what the source was. The email is long deleted. I tried a search of emails and it doesnā€™t show up. Sorry.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yup! Certifiably crazy!

Iā€™ve got the cot next to you in the re-education camp btwā€¦

7 Likes

I think you mean the slab next to me at the morgue, I think I am unre-eductable (is that a word)

8 Likes

I donā€™t think weā€™re the type that will make it to the re-education camp. Iā€™d rather try to take few with me and make sure my organs canā€™t be harvested.

11 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

8 Likes

Yeah, definitely a more likely scenario.
:fire::boom::man_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

I started to allow this to happen to me.

When i was a young teen i was accused of attempted murder of my teacher and put out of school for several weeks.

As i lived across the street from school i had several buddies who went there.
For those weeks i was told by the head folks at the school/board/NOPD and my friends and their parents i tried to kill my teacher for giving me detention days earlier.

By week 3 i was questioning myself, thoughts gone crazy; did i have some weird ā€œmovie tropeā€, went off the deep end and blocked it out?
I would suffer a major stroke if it happened today. I just couldnā€™t go through that again.

9 Likes

So what happened?

8 Likes

Heā€™ll never tell :shushing_face:

8 Likes

I found out in chambers that i ā€œfiddledā€ with her tires. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: The students who made this all up saw her airing up a tire a few blocks away and made this shit up and told her.
The VP was there and the judge asked if she read any of their 4 statements, because each one said something completely opposite of the others.
She was speechless.
Mom was furious and went off. Threatened to sue. Wanted the little bastards (with their parents) to come in and apologize to me before being suspended themselves,.
The 4 dudes got their butts kicked when they returned by my friends from the area

12 Likes

:+1: I do love a happy ending

11 Likes

approx 330 students-3 grades. There was one other white kid in my grade.
1/4 came from literally over some tracks AND a canal,
1/4 came over from just tracks
and 1/4 came from the other side of I-610
The rest was just us from an area 10 blocks wide and 3 deep.

10 Likes