Are you ready for Civil War v2.0?

Heres a good article on why someone would need tactical training, this guy was both a Ranger and Green Beret. He specializes in training civies in tactical stuff and knows his sh**.

5 Likes

gotta love people who have a bunch of fighting gear that looks like it just got unwrapped…show me the worn, dirty used gear then I may believe you actually train and know how to use it…

5 Likes

Cough.
Motivated citizens are an extremely dangerous combatants.
Imagine someone trying to break in to your house/ land uninvited trying to kill you or your family. A man that fights for a pay check is one thing. A man that fights for what’s his, or his family is quite capable.
We see the same parable in the wars in Afghanistan. I can’t hardly imagine what goes through a afghani`s mind going up against a C130, or a A10, but they fight.

I agree with you 100% on this one Brother!

YES it does.

7 Likes

Training for what you hope never happens is the only way to be remotely ready.
We should all train harder than those that want to do is harm.

6 Likes

True but there are quite a few civies who do take training seriously and they shouldnt be looked down on for doing so. The mall ninjas are idiots and like to play fake army, thats not everybody though.

4 Likes

Very true.

5 Likes

Like I said,

only at the last resort & yes, it’s amazing how quickly some human beings will adapt/adjust when the ‘S’ truly ‘HTF’!

Training and prepping is a good thing.

I’m always for being proactive than reactive - ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT!

5 Likes

Words that a survivor lives by.

5 Likes

I was part of a small prepper group and we got together once or twice a month for firearms training and once a month to discuss other preps. We had two experienced vets that were very casual and not into mall ninja bullshit, nobody really dressed in camo or went super operator, I wore jeans and a t-shirt with a basic chest rig with my backpack. I in no way think I am an operstor or that I could hang with an operator (like a soldier or Marine) in a gun fight but I still feel my training benefited me greatly.

5 Likes

a lot of those Afghani’s don’t have a choice…be cannon fodder or we kill family…

4 Likes

Another good point.
Huge difference between our militias and theirs.

2 Likes

War comes and goes; violence is forever. War has officers and professional soldiers and civilians and rules of engagement. Violence is rape and torture and murder without borders, without non-combatants and without mercy. Wars have sides, but violence has only perpetrators and victims. I leave “Civil War” to soldiers, but I prepare for the rising tide of violence. When the time comes, is it not better to out-monster the monster than to be quietly devoured?

5 Likes

Thought-provoking book, though the subtitle should probably be: Divorce Proceedings Exhibit A. :laughing:

7 Likes

“The battle outside ragin’ / Will soon shake your windows and rattle your walls / For the times they are a-changin’.”

5 Likes

You live on a busy street where large wheeled Chevy Caprices with equally large woofers and ghetto music drive by also?

4 Likes

That and gunfire. :unamused:

4 Likes

Ah, so you combat the boom boom with some boom boom :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I didn’t know you lived in Toronto?

4 Likes

I live in a rural area and its pretty bad. Awhile back main street got closed off after some illegals crashed into a building while running from the cops. The car was full of meth and had explosives , crazy shit. We have also had alot of shootings go down lately, im not sure anywhere is really safe anymore.

4 Likes

This is your safe space. Where ever you go. Take a stand.

6 Likes