“Assault” gun ban lifted in Commifornia July 4th

Get ready to ditch those stupid “fins”…

14 Likes

That was unexpected… I don’t even have a conspiracy theory for this one.

9 Likes

No kidding. I didn’t even know it was up for consideration.

9 Likes

I wonder if it will be overturned or possibly taken to the SC?

8 Likes

my guess it will go to SCOTUS…

6 Likes

I think it heads to the 9th circuit next. You know the 9th circus clowns will uphold the ban. It’s an activist court.

8 Likes

I thought Trump was supposed to have made some headway in shifting the balance of the 9th circuit?

8 Likes

Simple…. Kamala Harris is no longer in the state to sleep with judges to get their way.

7 Likes

Not enough of a change to effect this I doubt.

6 Likes

:partying_face:

6 Likes

That’s really good news for CA! Now to get the mag restrictions also overturned!

6 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

The 9th circuit will surely overrule this. But I did find it hypocritical that their governor only had emotional comment to the ruling rather than a constitutional one.

6 Likes

Is that place still on fire?

4 Likes

If commiefornia broke off and floated away the only thing I would miss would be all the off road baja truck fabrication videos…

5 Likes

Think this could end up a SC case if that happens?

6 Likes

With luck. That’s my hope for the folks there. At one time it was a decent place. Time to get it back into shape if that’s even possible.

7 Likes

Likely it will go to a 3-judge panel, and then en banc, so that California has as many chances as possible to reverse it before it gets to SCOTUS. Trump appointed enough judges that it’s a toss-up whether Benitez’s ruling will stick.

5 Likes

Not presently… give it a month or two, it’s a bit early in the season

6 Likes

You guys see Newsome’s press conference this morning? They are aggressively trying to undo this.

5 Likes