"Assault weapons" poll

:rofl: this is purely for entertainment, I buy into it about as much as I do Biden being pro gun. The fact that they take shots at pro gun people’s diets is hilarious, someone should tell them study shows that those who answer yes are most likely to have a lead based diet fed to them by criminals

https://www.gobankingrates.com/money/economy/gun-control-opinion-poll/

7 Likes

all I got was a screen wanting my email

10 Likes

Results aren’t changing (even the number of responses).

Edit: Civilscience did change to ‘people who answer No are less likely to closely follow MLB.’

10 Likes

I take it that does not stand for Bureau of Land Management ?

8 Likes

Not unless you are dyslexic :rofl:

8 Likes

:rofl: thought he said BLM …think I may be dyslexic.

8 Likes

They are NOT assult weapons. Assult is a verb. An action NOT an inanimate object.

8 Likes

Stone Cold Steve Austin Beer GIF

6 Likes

The poll is also bullshit I don’t know what their angle is here though.

I would like to think the left is going pro gun but I doubt it.

6 Likes

Well, here’s what Stone Cold says about gun control since I brought him up

6 Likes

He supports deeper more extensive background checks :grimacing:

5 Likes

He said" I don’t know that a background check would get them" how is that more extensive?

6 Likes

I misunderstood him then. I can’t listen to it at full volume right now I am in a waiting room.

5 Likes

The link says gun control bill. You used assult weapons in your title. If we keep using their terms, that are wrong, we help the antigunners cause. Repeating wrong information just reinforces their lies and misinformation.

6 Likes

Little burrito on its way?

7 Likes

It’s the term used in the poll, the whole thing is a joke. I wouldn’t use that term in a serious context.

6 Likes

Nope that’s 3 months away, we get to find out the gender on Tuesday though. I hope they only test for boy or girl or I am going to get real confused, I have not studied what the 50 genders are yet

7 Likes

Up here it’s up to 72 last I heard, I’m not jokeing.

7 Likes

:facepalm:

7 Likes

No assault shovels on that poll.

7 Likes