Attention Producers

That is the only way to do a review, Tell the truth about how you feel about the product, not it’s the best thing ever cause it was give to you. But then again, a single persons review does not make or break a product, one mans junk is another mans treasure.

What would be better for the product would be if all the producers could review the same product and then a person could get an idea on the item. for example if 8 out of 10 don’t like it, then maybe it might be something to stay away from.

I will admit if somebody sent me a new 2000 dollar rifle to review and keep it would be hard to say anything bad about it unless it was a POS. Several reviews on the same item would make my decision more than just one person. I have seen reviews on stuff I have that was condemned and called garbage that I thought was pretty good.

But I am not a producer and will shut up.

8 Likes

Mine was sent to me as one of the very first to hit the market.

I’ve not tried a streamlight, so I can’t give any opinion on it. I try to keep such things to myself until I have personal experience with it. If I do give an opinion when personal experience isn’t available, I will say from what I’ve heard.

Total agreement here. Providing good information for would-be buyers is important. I don’t want to see smoke blown up our butts about how great something is just because a manufacture sent it to them, I try to find problems as well. In regards to my Olight, I’ve not found a problem to report. Other than I wish it had strobe.

11 Likes

I’m in. If they have one for rifles that they might want to send out. I’m not at all going to sugar coat anything though. If they want an honest review. I have no problem getting that out.

11 Likes

If I do a pistol it will mean that I need to buy a new one… unless @switchpod wants to get off that MK23 ?

11 Likes

I’m not handing over my retirement portfolio! Are you crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Haha

9 Likes

I’ll do reviews, with one caveat- If it sucks, it sucks, and I’ll tell people. I give both the good and the bad when I review a product.

10 Likes

Yep!

9 Likes

People who only blow smoke are the reviewers that are hard to trust.

8 Likes