Attn: Everyone except @LonewolfMcQuade

I just heard from @LonewolfMcQuade 's better half. She is running a silent auction, She is auctioning off all @LonewolfMcQuade 's guns. she is hoping to get enough offers to trade for a soft-serv ice cream machine or something interesting. Let the bidding and offers commence, This auction is for only 72 hrs. or until the pain meds wear off
Happy bidding and trading.

19 Likes

:joy::rofl: payback coming

17 Likes

I would not bid on any of his junk…Belt-fed is bidding by proxy so no one will know it’s him…

10 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out how the hell I’m still awake! I slept 1 hour last night, been up since 4am this morning for surgery, and an hour “sleep” when they knocked my a$$ out. Then I gotta deal with my chit being hocked? Oh Hell No…

15 Likes

6y17p2

11 Likes

I’m no proxy’s what what’s the first item up for auction

11 Likes

first item is a big box of thong underwear, bra’s and vibrators…have at it… :rofl:

10 Likes

I was informed this was a gun auction. I don’t want his collection of man on man dvd’s and magazines he can keep those

10 Likes

Guys, guys, he just underwent the procedure yesterday. This is just the holster, the gun comes later. :grimacing:

10 Likes

if we are bidding on this poor mans wife, i am going to need pics. sorry dude. in Alaska you dont lose your wife you just lose your turn.

10 Likes

Y’all can kiss my under medicated ass today!!

12 Likes

I thought it was for sale? lol

10 Likes

I heard he only sells his a$$ to uppity Don Lemon types. :rofl:

9 Likes

Dammit

10 Likes

Hmmm, just now seen this, am i too late? i want the 308 tavor.

9 Likes

He appears to have restocked can we bring this back?

6 Likes

:fu::joy:

8 Likes

There are some topics I should probably stay out of…

5 Likes

What’s up on the auction block next? That new AR10 should fetch a good price.

4 Likes

I hear he has ammo :drooling_face:

4 Likes