32oz mason filled with blackberry whiskey. Disclaimer: Lonewolf is not responsible for What comes out of his mouth for the next 6 hours! God willing, he will still be a member of full 30 tomorrow :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Tactical Drawings does great work. Artist Joonho ‘JK’ Kim is from Seoul, South Korea. He was in the ROK Army before coming to the US. Since 2004 he has been a part of the chaplain program at the Pima Count Sheriff’s Department and in 2005 he became the Pima County Regional SWAT chaplain. He also teaches edged weapon fighting to local LEOs, military personnel and contractors. In addition to being a talented artist (a great understatement) he is a genuinely nice and self-effacing man. Check out his website.

About the PJ artwork he says, “I hope that my drawing properly depicted their courage, dedication, brotherhood, and loyalty. They truly live up to their creed: That others may live .” You can buy the print here.

Tags: Joonho ‘JK’ Kim, Pararescue, PJ, TacticalDrawings.com

7 Likes

Where will the avatar be seen?

3 Likes

Robert I order a couple I’m very much looking forward to them!!!

3 Likes

Community Channel!

You’re a credit to him!

3 Likes

Robert if a forum member signs up to participate is there a time frame where you have to post a video or can you do it at your leisure?

3 Likes

Its essentially your account, same log in credentials as the video side, so if you don’t yet have an account there set one up, say you want to be able to upload and we’ll get an agreement for you to sign, then you upload, send links to family etc

3 Likes

Very cool much appreciated, thank you!

3 Likes

So it seems it was @Robert that landed the permissions to use the artwork, so thanks. I wasn’t paying attention, thought it was @SAK. Anyway good work both of you.

4 Likes

@ARNWRKR & @SAK laid the groundwork.

everyone seemed to like it, feel a bit bad we didn’t run 24 hours or something, sorry everyone on the West Coast :flushed:

Good news is its there to be used, of course so far…just the normal winds blowing nothing to sail with :sailboat:

4 Likes

No west coast worries here. I’d have voted for it.

6 Likes

Yeah the whole thing was the right mag in the right receiver :yum:

6 Likes

I made one :grin:

full30%20avitar

13 Likes

Thats really good, what program did you use?

And made by a member…:thinking:

I’m going to fit this one on, get everyones opinion’s,

vs

speaking of opinions…

Thank you @TheRogueBanshee for commenting on the community channel, I’m thrilled to see not only a community response but that one is four star :star::star::star::star:

And as the background banner is not static it shows different for different size screens, IDK what your screen shows but your avatar is on there

3 Cheers for your community comment :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

Boy, that looks really good!

I’m a little fuzzy this morning myself.

We ended up having our little campfire last night with some family & friends. I definitely drank too much and I’m not sure how much I’ll be able get done around here today :laughing:

Thank God for longer weekend!

4 Likes

I obviously like both images but I gotta say TickledDog’s is more appropriate for use on the forum channel.
Don’t want to lose the other either since we have permission. Can that be used somewhere else? Full30 main page perhaps?

2 Likes

I like both,

at the moment @TickledDog 's is being used here

we’ll see how it all go’s, we might get enough good ones to change the channel photo monthly or similar

5 Likes

LOL,

I see a future moderator…might have a few topics to discuss already :yum:

ewww, might of heard a few people cringe :rofl:

4 Likes

@Robert, agreed :wink:

5 Likes

I like @TickledDog‘s a lot, but I think @SAK’s is better and more fitting (love the ‘We the People’ in the background), and as @ARNWRKR said, it was already declared the winner

Let’s find a place for @TickledDog’s, though. You can change the words, right? And keep the same effect?

5 Likes