Photoshop. It’s my own work so no copyright problems.

3 Likes

I’m sorry. I didn’t see a deadline in the original post. I do like @SAK’s but I saw that it contained a watermark so left to worked on mine. By the time I was finished last night and got back to the forum I did see that their’s had been declared but still wanted to show what I had done.

6 Likes

Yes. I can change the words on the casing if that is what you are asking.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I mean. So we can put that wherever we want. Where would you like it to go?

3 Likes

Yes ma’m. I don’t really have a preference, I’m cool with wherever. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What do y’all think about putting it in the Introductions or Open Carry category? More visible that way.

5 Likes

Has to be in a sub forum or it will show on the front page, (people will begun to moan)

2 Likes

As long as it finds a home visible somewhere. Great job @TickledDog !

5 Likes

Thank you guys.

4 Likes

That’s why I put it out there.

3 Likes

Awesome!

Be sure and post a photo when it arrives :+1:

5 Likes

Very awesome :+1:

plan to frame it?

3 Likes

Now I really like that!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Even better!

6 Likes

Already sent the link to HQ to consider attempting to work with the artist, right now we have an ok for non-commercial use, but the way this has progressed “naturally” it could be meant to be. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes

Extra extra large please, let me know how much!

4 Likes

I ordered another print from Mr. Kim (JK). It arrived promptly but, was damaged during shipment. I contacted JK and he immediately sent me a replacement. He’s an incredible artist and a good guy to do business with.

I also have a couple of his t-shirts. They’re really nice. Check out his website, you won’t be disappointed.
jk@tacticaldrawings.com

6 Likes