Awesome lower

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-gen2-pa-10-build-the-wall-stripped-lower-receiver.html?trk_msg=F38RCPL9TEP4J06A7984LU9N8G&trk_contact=GTKSMFPD7SKHT31RTSIUTUUAGS&trk_sid=0BNGHMNMMA1RF7QDHL9U3BJC6K&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=https%3A%2F%2Fpalmettostatearmory.com%2Fpsa-gen2-pa-10-build-the-wall-stripped-lower-receiver.html&utm_campaign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=12%3A00+Email

12 Likes

That is great.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Love that!

5 Likes

I just wish they would do more batches of their novelty lowers in general. What I would do for a no step on snek lower…

4 Likes

“The AR10 platform does not enjoy a common design between manufacturers, like the AR15.”
If you were to buy this lower, what other parts would have to be PSA? Also, why have a full auto position on the selector?

7 Likes

Humor. My Spikes Calico Jack loser has funny stuff on it on the selector language.

5 Likes

@Robocop1051 , this guy has a forum on the .308 AR . Maybe he can help you out with that question. I prefer poodle shooters.

5 Likes

My solgw lower has some funny markings too.

6 Likes

First off, while “AR-10” is a common name, it is not the designation of a rifle, akin to the name “AR-15”. Only Armalite makes an AR-10, and the AR-10 uses AR-10 specific parts. Calling every AR chambered in .308 (or similar) an AR-10 is about as accurate as calling every sports car a corvette.

PSA is one of my first suggestions for AR-15 parts… but their 308AR parts for their PA-10 get a bit finicky.

To the best of my knowledge, the PA-10 was designed to be compatible with the DPMS LR-308. PSA has a history of designating inappropriate parts to their PA-10 rifles. We have been troubleshooting people’s rifles on 308AR.com since their initial release.

It definitely can be built, but the PA-10 is a “read-before-you-buy” kind of rifle. Definitely check out our forum and see what lengths we’ve gone to make realizable shooting rifles.

6 Likes

Can we call a Corvette a sports car?

3 Likes

Its called a mid life crisis, Mustangs are sports cars.

3 Likes

@Robocop1051. Thanks for the post. Lately, I’ve been feeling the urge for an AR chambered in a REAL cartridge.(:smile:) Been leaning towards a complete rifle vs assembling one from parts. Will diffently visit your site before I pull the trigger, so to speak.

4 Likes

Its a legit forum, lots of good info on alot of different types of guns. The layout takes a bit to get used to but its worth it, imo.

4 Likes