Baby Boy born Jobe Willis

Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was blameless and upright, and one who feared God and shunned evil.

The spelling is older English and also helps avoid people thinking he needs a job as in work, which he should do, but this helps clarify.

Willis was my grandfathers name on my mom’s side and was a great man also, but passed in '77 before I was born, and it’s also my middle name. It means ‘resolute protector’

We’re very grateful to God for this gift. 7lbs, 7.5 oz, 10:27pm 12.16.19, 19.5" long.

The Wife is doing well and oldest daughter went to the hospital to help. They hope to be released tomorrow morning.

13 Likes

not sure how to make this more private in the forum, or if anyone can search it externally… but if yall know how, go for it

7 Likes

Congratulations, really cool name you chose,

private is anywhere image and isn’t necessary for this, but, not sure about choosing outdoor life, but, hey, everyone has a thing so no judgment :grin:

7 Likes

Congratulations! Welcome to the world Jobe!

6 Likes

yeah I wasn’t sure where to put it. not sure I see the padlock either

thanks

5 Likes

Congrats

7 Likes

Congrats!

7 Likes

Contrats!!!

7 Likes

Congrats @0null00

7 Likes

Congratulations to you and your wife and happy birthday to Jobe.
Have you started building his first rifle yet?

6 Likes

Congrats!

7 Likes

Congratulations! As for the business about private and the padlock I have no idea what you are talking aobut.

7 Likes

Only viewable to members, not publicly viewable by lurkers.See the locks on certain areas?

6 Likes

Welcome to the world Jobe, now tell Grandpa to get you a gun :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

Maybe I should count some of the ones I have 1st to give to him when he’s older but it is a good idea to build one for him, great to celebrate the occasion

6 Likes

Congratulations! And Happy Birthday Jobe !

6 Likes

sadly the grandpa who would is passed away - the 2 left on my wife’s side aren’t really hunters or pro-gun, but are ok. I’ll probably do the gun buying for him :gun: :ar15: :bomb: :_357: :_223: :_223: :_9mm: :ak47: :ammo: :draco: :mac: :glock: :tec_9: :mac: :salute:

6 Likes

Well Jobe is reeling on you, to teach him well about firearms and his 2nd amendment rights.

7 Likes