Back by overwhelming response - Hammer Time ⚒

Here is the forced introduction
I spend my life building weapons and loading ammunition. My work can be seen here and in other venues as youtube and utah gun exchange.
If you want to spend gold coins I can make what no one else can.
My work has no equal. The weapons are more powerfull than fire arms.
They are for the righteous and just. Not small people seeking the ability to kill.

2 Likes

Well folks I tried, it was my desire to let the hyenas do their hyena thing

and this visit was a tad bit different than last time

but the audience has spoken and the hammer has returned

Thank you for playing “how can I piss everyone off” @THORKILL7 please enjoy your departing gift

and please do not return, find another haunt.

9 Likes

Awww man, just when I was about to get him to build me some weapons of mass destruction.

7 Likes

Coffee bro,

7 Likes

Thanks, but just finished mine. judging from thorkills avatar, he might be a neo Nazi. what’s he building more powerful than firearms? Bombs? dude is the reason people get investigated on internet forums as a risk to the public.

8 Likes

I obviously don’t know the story behind this guy

8 Likes

High possibility he is Joe Bobs twin brother.

5 Likes

He actually didnt like me. I mightve posted a meme with a gorilla calling him a fag.

8 Likes

That guy was either a troll or mentally unstable.

12 Likes

He was a trash talking phony

11 Likes

Found his pictureFB_IMG_1577935324554

10 Likes

Gee… I just got on board with this one and was really getting excited! What the hell? Banning so soon? I want to know more about the crazy! Hahahhahahahaha

9 Likes

Basically he is like Mark Chapman to MosinVirus , even threatened to shoot him. Nobody said a word to him and he flipped out.

6 Likes

Here’s where he wanted to kill full30 and all the homeless people (I think)

6 Likes
6 Likes

I mean the guy is really funny but possibly mental

“I think it is marketing hype. There is no way the military would ever use a plastic gun. It is a commercially advertised weapon only sold in America. The glock is not even a functional fire arm. The barrel is not even attached to the gun. It is not designed to be fired. Plastic guns are not seen outside America because they normaly blow up.
The 45 is a military weapon. 9mm are very small weapons that are used in different configurations. Many are two handed machine guns.
Sig saur does not make weapons for any military. That is a fantasy. They do make air guns so it should indict there product placement being america.
The modern design is only in america. Guns normaly are steel which commonly is uranium”

7 Likes

That one was a lunatic and lost his marbles over nothing
We were asked to give some leeway but he went and hung himself

9 Likes

“Possibly” He was pretty good to be able to post in that straight jacket in the padded room.

7 Likes

I think he’s funny. If he comes back again, we should hear him out for a while. Maybe he’ll come back with some good material for us to laugh over.

10 Likes

Or Joe Bob could call his brother and tell him to calm it down a bit when he returns.

8 Likes